Sign in to follow this  
Blu3 (DayZ)

Zombification after player death?

I was thinking a good way to stop players from running back to their previous character after death would be for after a set amount of time(say 30 mins) they become zombies and roam around chernarus. And if another player sees a zombified character they would know that zombie has gear and encourage more player vs zombie killing. Tell me what you guys think i would love to hear some feedback and maybe some better ideas!

• Like 1

The zombies are not dead, they are infected. Kind of like the ones in 28 days later, I assume. This fights the idea of reanimating players. It COULD be an ok idea, if it would fit the setting better. Edit: The player has an immunity.

Edited by p4nnus
  • Like 1

They could be immune to airborne strain, in 28 days later a bite turns you pretty much the same as zombies. Or they could go the route The Walking Dead went and everyones infected. Thanks for the feed back though.

i actually like this idea..... having fully equipped or not equipped infected npc's that was players before and then died, now they roam the land.... A MARVELOUS IDEA!

Edited by KC Pr3lLoX

Been suggested before and met with many replies, some good and some bad.

Search function pls.

Edit: Furst post regarding this! Eat that, GOD™! I feel like a ninja. :lol:

Edited by GotBeanZ
  • Like 2

Oh the amount of times i've seen this be suggested.

Lets watch shall we?

Sorry im new here and all the topics i saw were about people playing as the actual infected, thats not what im saying.

It would be cool and add more dynamic stuff to the game, but as they said, they are infected, not actual zombies.

I got something for you though, we should add zombies with some survival gear on + randomized loot in his backpack.

Exactly man, im just trying to enourage people to kill zeds more. And then it would be more realistic for people to not be able to find their corpse and get all their gear back(which i hate to admit im guilty of).