Speshtard

Swimming on dry land

Heya guys, I've got a fairly well geared Taviana character who's pretty old now, however I logged out in a hospital due to time constraints yesterday and upon logging in today I'm stuck swimming in the floor. I can swim around but the hospital glass is still intact so I can't get out to find a hill to swim up to force my character into walking.

I'm also at 1.5k blood so swimming into the high street might be a bad idea. Anyone know any fixes? Vaulting didn't do anything.

Yep, multiple times, I've swum to different parts of the hospital floor but it's the same level so it won't force my char to stand, relogging does nothing.

Have you tried swimming to the sea? Maybe you're actually jesus, and you'll be able to walk on the water.

• Like 3

This happened to me in Namalsk yesterday ... in my case, i just kept swimming and I popped back up but it took a while. I feel your pain! maybe ask the server admin to intervene?

Have you tried swimming to the sea? Maybe you're actually jesus, and you'll be able to walk on the water.

Walk on water, swim in land?

It happens to me a lot when my connection bad. The best way to fix it if relogging dont work is get close to a veicle and scroll and get in. We wary what you swim through thou as it can loose you your gear in your main inventory " not ur backpack"

Just swin around.... Usually a road will pop u up.......

If the server has a sidechat, ask someone to help. It really doesn't matter if they're gonna kill you or just help you out, since you're not getting out otherwise.

If any of you bothered to read, he is STUCK in a HOSPITAL.

You would require a friend to come and help you with that. Either for him to...

1. Break the glass

2. Drive a vehicle up

• Like 2

Try bringing up your gear menu and bandaging, might have to mash a few buttons but it does bring out out and standing up again. It's happened to me a lot lately on MoK Taviana. I've been encountering another bug, when your mouse scroll doesn't work, only logging out and back fixes it.

That's DayZ for you.

Edited by DazTroyer
  • Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I didn't know bandaging can fix it. I'm in a hospital so I've got plenty to play with I guess, shall give it a try when I get home and update you all tonight.

Apocalypse, second coming of Jesus, so they were right!

I had a similar issue on Tavi a few days ago. The thing that finally got me out of the dirt was putting my rifle in my backpack, and pulling it out again. If you don't have a rifle, try the hatchet.

Unfortunately I caught an infection from being submersed in dirt.

Logging out next to a vehicle or ladder is now mandatory for me.

Let me know how it goes I'll come break the glass for you, I need a reason to play again.