Sign in to follow this  
GhostyBoat0100

looking for good clan

hey all,

I'm semi-experienced player with a good shot, good survival skills(im not going to bullshit and say i'm the best like everyone else). I've been going lonewolf for a while now (been playing for 6 months on different computers and maps) and getting a bit bored. Looking for a good clan with mature players and good setup. Some guys to enjoy playing with who don't take every death serious and like to joke around a little bit. I'm mainly playing chern, taviana, namalsk and speak english (i'm from australia).

If you play like you have a pole up your ass and expect me to do the same don't post

• Like 1

You're welcome to check us out at The BSB Network. We're primarily an open community for mature and fair gamers, but we also have two Day Z clans (BSB Scorpions & BSB Ravens) that compete against each other in various weekly events.

We have supported Day Z since release and will be supporting it into full release (As well as Arma 3 and Wasteland). We have our own servers (our main one being our Taviana server) and Teamspeak server for comms, as well as our own community website and forum. We're not some fly by night, spur of the moment clan either, we've been going for 11 years now and as stable as can be!

If you want to know more check out our website and recruitment threads;

Http://www.bsbnetwork.com

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Edited by Box

Hey there, join this teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Great community and loads of clans to choose from