Sign in to follow this  
iNCiSiON

Donations to keep Australia Server alive.

Hi guys, Im the admin for AU #500 (1.7.6.1/102285) [REG][GMT+10] Multiplay :: Powered by RoC Clan,

As you know, it is expensive to host in australia.

I am an active Admin from 5pm (AEST) till' late at night, also very active on weekends.

Any donations would be appreciated to keep this Server alive.

Have banned 67 in total hackers.... but seems to me that its never an ending thing but i do tend to fix that just as they load a hack up/Scripts.

Has been very quiet from hackers, just about 1-3 a week, they do get banned and reported.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Fraggle

Link got taken down by Fraggie.

PM me, i cant afford this server for much longer by myself.

Thanks.

Instead of asking complete strangers to give you free Internet monies, you should ask the people who actually play your server. If no one plays it that is willing to donate, take it down.

Yup, just to clarify, I removed the link as it was a direct link to a Paypal account. That is just straight up not allowed on our forums for various reasons. Don't take it personally but you could be anyone, we have no way of knowing that you are the admin of that server, you could just be a random guy trying his luck. I'm sure you're not but i hope you understand why we can't allow it.

As I said in my PM to you, I understand your need for funding but you should really be seeking help from the community that play on your server.

Edited by Fraggle

Link got taken down by Fraggie.

PM me, i cant afford this server for much longer by myself.

Thanks.

No offense mate, but you've just come on to the forum, and asked a player base, which 99.9% of don't play on your server, and you want donations?

I've played on your server before, and it was just a complete hackerfest, and I've even heard reports of your admins resorting to hacking at some points. That might not be true, but it wouldn't surprise when when there have been that many hackers on there before. If you can't afford to pay for the server, then you probably shouldn't be hosting. I for one would only put my money into a server that is unique, and is doing a good job of hosting.

Greetings RoC admin, I'm glad this is a means to contact you - because there appears to be no other way to do so.

Your server settings for BattleEye need to be updated, because it still has the old error #20 where if you eat or drink anything you are kicked from the server, making it impossible to play. There are threads around here on to fix that. So with that bug, the game is unplayable. It is also particularly annoying because any recently acquired gear disappears if you have a drink or eat anything.

There are also lots of artillery hackers, but I am sure you know that.

Just for the Americans, servers in Australia are a lot more expensive than in the US, still you go in with eyes open. But you'd probably be looking at 1000 a month to run a bandwidth heavy game like Dayz in the land of Oz.

Hopefully you sort your server and good luck..but like said above, been on the server three or four times this year and have been scriptkilled every time :) maybe you need to whitelist it to sort out the skiddies and you will get a better playerbase.