Uncle Zed

Fully fueled vehicles at spawn

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to ensure that the vehicles spawning on my server spawn with a full tank of gas and fully repaired?

I dont know if there is anything you can do. I think they are just random of how they spawn.

I dont know if there is anything you can do. I think they are just random of how they spawn.

I'm sure there's something I can change in the database to do this. I just don't know what it is. Hopefully the superior minds here will know! :)

Well it possible but I don't know how.

On a private server (witch i play on) have fully repair car with fuel and damaged car.

access the database and click on "vehicle" and change the max and min damage to 0.00 and have min fuel and max fuel set to 1

• Like 1

access the database and click on "vehicle" and change the max and min damage to 0.00 and have min fuel and max fuel set to 1

Thanks for the reply. So to make it so all vehicles respawn with full fuel and no damage:

UPDATE `vehicle` SET damage_min = 0.00, damage_max = 0.00

UPDATE `vehicle` SET fuel_min = 1, fuel_max = 1

Now, what if I only wanted specific vehicles to get the no damage and full fuel? For example, I want all little birds to be fueled and fixed? I'd like to make it so all my helos spawn fueled and fixed, but the rest of the vehicles don't.

you just look in the vehicle tab and look for the class name say little bird is AH6X_DZ you look for it then change the damange without a sql code.

Sorry for late reply I haven't used dayz forums for sooooooooooooooooooooooo long