Elektrobot

A simple and realistic solution to reduce "bandits" activity

In our life the people with low humanity have to pay a cruel price - the loneliness and lack of mutual aid.

So, I suggest to disable any assist and social actions applied on players with low humanity status. No blood transfusion action, no bandagind action, no tent sharing, no any other assist actions what could be applied on them by the other players. Maybe even no chat in case of very low humanity.

So a group of bandits can not bandage themselfs, are not able to share stuff and cant talk to each other.

How is that realistic? o.o

That would deter people from being bandits sure, but it just doesnt make sense realistically. Bandits wont allways be lonewolfs. From what ive seen there is actually quite a few bandit groups and just because they areevil doesnt mean they wouldnt heal/help their comrades.

In our life the people with low humanity have to pay a cruel price - the loneliness and lack of mutual aid.

So' date=' I suggest to disable any assist and social actions applied on players with low humanity status. No blood transfusion action, no bandagind action, no tent sharing, no any other assist actions what could be applied on them by the other players. Maybe even no chat in case of very low humanity.

[/quote']

no. stupidest idea ever.

Punish people for playing a legit way?

Rocket WANTS PvP. It is a BIG part of the game. Reducing the activity is not likely to happen. Infact if Bandits were still spawning with food and water after the 1.7.1.1 update bfore the 1.7.1.2 update I might come down and kill some new players for food and water with how rare it is now.

I think if you want to not engage players in PVP you are playing the wrong game... Its revolved around 'killing zombies and bandits.' Its on the main-page.

I am not trying to discourage your suggestion, it just seems illogical for a Mod developed around this type of gameplay that Rocket wants.

Rocket WANTS PvP. It is a BIG part of the game.

I agreed - PvP is a great and big part of the game. But I see a lot of players shoots other players just because they can do it. A senseless skirmish without any reasonable point such as "getting for some supplies", "survival", "way of villian", etc. So I suggested my idea to reduce some people shooting just for fun. They should know what price should be paid for become a bandit.

Rocket WANTS PvP. It is a BIG part of the game.

I agreed - PvP is a great and big part of the game. But I see a lot of players shoots other players just because they can do it. A senseless skirmish without any reasonable point such as "getting for some supplies"' date=' "survival", "way of villian", etc. So I suggested my idea to reduce some people shooting just for fun. They should know what price should be paid for become a bandit.

[/quote']

I understand you thought very well, although a big part of the community doesn't understand, that killing players is too easy. Everyone does it, like you said, ""getting for some supplies", "survival", "way of villian", etc."

It should be more difficult to play that way.

Right now it's like "oh a guy! let's kill him cause I don't have to fear anything"