Sign in to follow this  
h4wk69

Banned from UK 431 for picking up a newly patched in gun

Not sure if posting here will get me unbanned from the server but thought i would share it anyway to raise awareness of the problem and maybe get some feedback and find out if this has happend to anyone else. The gun was a BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT i found at a heli crash, i carried it for about 30 mins, never killed anyone and all of a sudden kicked/banned. This is the first time anything like this has happend to me, not sure how long exactly ive been playing for but i was playing before the first 100,000 registered users so a while.

When you get kick banned we need to know the exact message to offer advice. Sometimes it could be an automated ban so the admin may not even be aware of it yet.

Regardless, let's hope they see your post to get it sorted, otherwise you'll have to find another way to contact them or find another server.

• Like 1

Hi, If its the uk 431 im thinking of (noob's playground) then best thing to do is make a ban appeal on their forums as the dayz team cant do anything to help as its not run by them. sorry for slow time getting back to you. http://www.noobsplayground.co.uk

Not sure if posting here will get me unbanned from the server but thought i would share it anyway to raise awareness of the problem and maybe get some feedback and find out if this has happend to anyone else. The gun was a BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT i found at a heli crash, i carried it for about 30 mins, never killed anyone and all of a sudden kicked/banned. This is the first time anything like this has happend to me, not sure how long exactly ive been playing for but i was playing before the first 100,000 registered users so a while.

Hi mate sorry for the long time in replying. As above make an appeal on the forums if you have not been unbanned. With the new updates to dayz it meant we had to update our anti-hack systems which some of the run client side. This means that if one admin hasn't been on for a while and opens one of our programs then they may have the old settings. These settings automatically ban players with a weapon that wasn't in dayz before the update (Eg. Your L85).

Please let me know the outcome of this so that we can prevent it ever happening again!