Sign in to follow this  
♠ Unknown ♠

F*load of problems

Ok so I can barely get on to a server since the past 2 updates. I finally got on a server yesterday, got a lot of supplies and now I couldn't join a server. I kept trying and I finally go on one, but it asked me to create a new character. This is like my 4th character I lost.

Not to mention that I keep getting error that IDK what file is not there, or kicked off due to the battleye #20 script or so on.

I uninstalled Arma, Dayz and everything and re-installed them from scratch but nothing works -_-

Now I'm on a server but I don't know if its worth playing since who knows when I'll be able to get on a server again and if I do I'll most likey lose my stuff -_-

As for the new character thing everytime you join a server,

you are probably playing on a bunch of different private hives.

What Man vs Wild said, Private Hives only save data from that server, they don't save on every other server like Public Hives.

The Battleye script #20 error is server side. It means the admin needs to update their BE filters. Nothing you can do about that apart from find an admin that knows what they're doing and/or keeps up to date.

I was just playing on a server with a character.

I wen't off it to eat, and when i came back I had a character that I played with last week -_-