Sign in to follow this  
Tartarus116 (DayZ)

Namalsk: Server shutdown; apply for serverfiles!

serverinfobgKopie_zps8a099ab2.jpg

WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, PLEASE JOIN!

Custom Playerbases:

mikefobnew_11657_zps6e138f69.jpg93970563_4_zpsed831778.jpg75668385_4_zps79f619b6.jpg73822163_4_zps7cc6afab.jpg

Custom Crashsides:

arma2oa2013-03-0216-51-39-02Kopie_zps54ffa09b.jpg

Custom NPC Squad:

arma2oa2013-03-0216-51-39-02Koie_zps014e6dee.jpg

Regular NPCs:

arma2oa2013-03-0216-51-39-2Kopie_zps384518af.jpg

Custom Bases/Buildings:

arma2oa2013-03-0216-51-3902Kopie_zpsca06c748.jpg

Custom Zombies:

arma2oa2013-03-0216-44-57-89_zpsbe98d42b.jpg

Gametracker

b_560_95_1.png

Serverpic:

namalsk85_zps04da6dd4.jpg

Edited by Tartarus116
  • Like 1

New: now increased number of slots to 50; added loot to bloodsuckers and custom zombies.

Edited by Tartarus116

From Charlie (In game name)

Fucking play on this server or you are missing out. Hate Namalsk? then play it anyway. Seriously if you haven't tried it then try it now. Right now. It is clear they have spent ages on work.

In one life i went to a custom base killed some Ai got a Mk17 Spr Sd then found a Humvee found a MK12 Spr took that cos most AI use the M4 Holo SD. Then Found fred (legend) went to some secret ass fucking base flew around and found the fucking killer squad. OH MY FUCKING GOD THE KILLER SQUAD THEY ARE FUCKING AWSOME NEVER FOUND A SERVER WITH ONE! they like patrol the map with like incredible gear and are really good Ai.

PLAY ON THIS FUCKING SERVER AND BRING TISSUES ;)

From Charlie (In game name)

Fucking play on this server or you are missing out. Hate Namalsk? then play it anyway. Seriously if you haven't tried it then try it now. Right now. It is clear they have spent ages on work.

In one life i went to a custom base killed some Ai got a Mk17 Spr Sd then found a Humvee found a MK12 Spr took that cos most AI use the M4 Holo SD. Then Found fred (legend) went to some secret ass fucking base flew around and found the fucking killer squad. OH MY FUCKING GOD THE KILLER SQUAD THEY ARE FUCKING AWSOME NEVER FOUND A SERVER WITH ONE! they like patrol the map with like incredible gear and are really good Ai.

PLAY ON THIS FUCKING SERVER AND BRING TISSUES ;)

I'm glad your having fun. Seriously i am.

Its not really dayz though.

I'm actually serious,i am happy your servers provides fun for your users admins. its just to far away from the dayz i started playing early last year. I personally won't visit, but i wish your well for your endeavors.

No offense meant, just my opinion.

Edited by Never

Awesome server! :D

thanks! appreciate it as we put alot of effort into creating it.

I'm glad your having fun. Seriously i am.

Its not really dayz though.

I'm actually serious,i am happy your servers provides fun for your users admins. its just to far away from the dayz i started playing early last year. I personally won't visit, but i wish your well for your endeavors.

No offense meant, just my opinion.

i get that. i'd feel the same about official hive servers. But after playing on a few private hive servers i got annoyed by the fact you have to start over so many times (admins quit hosting, hackers kill you and take your gear etc.) so we decided to make an own customized server where you can gear up pretty quickly and don't really mind dying.

• Like 1

Daymn homie!

This sounds great gotta check it out at one point! :D

Daymn homie!

This sounds great gotta check it out at one point! :D

haha yeah jump in. we made a lot more additions but i didn't have the time to edit the changes into this post yet.

thanks! appreciate it as we put alot of effort into creating it.

i get that. i'd feel the same about official hive servers. But after playing on a few private hive servers i got annoyed by the fact you have to start over so many times (admins quit hosting, hackers kill you and take your gear etc.) so we decided to make an own customized server where you can gear up pretty quickly and don't really mind dying.

Same with me. You and I have a lot in common because I did the exact same thing, and honestly, it is working really well. I think the only differences between our servers though is that I have lighted buildings and streetlights, no custom prebuilt bases (We have base building instead), we have logistics, we don't have tanks, we are chernarus, and we don't have AI squads, but none the less we do have AI, tons of extra weapons (Found in weapons caches throughout the map), added buildings, custom loot on the AI, and a ton of added aircraft as well.

Thank you for your comment! Happy to hear we're not the only ones, who think so. I just updated the post. Also, it would be cool if we could help each other expanding the server functions.

Cheers!

As of next month, we will discontinue hosting our DayZ Namalsk server. We hope you enjoyed our service and wish you good luck! If you know how to host a server yourself, you can reach out to us for the server files.

Edited by Tartarus116

No!!! It was the only cool Namalsk server I've ever met. It had some flaws in loot spawning places, but still it was cool to shoot NPCs, loot them, then kill some survivors, go to NPC's base, kill them all, take cars, etc, etc...

Is there any chance, that you will revive your server? :)

Currently we're not interested in hosting a server (too expensive and too much work). But we might try getting into again at some point in the future...
However, we gave out the serverfiles to 2-3 other hosters. You can contact them. In order to do that, please refer to our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DayZAirborne
You can also find the serverfiles there to host the map yourself.

We still play DayZ though (Mainly DayZ Overwatch), you can find us with our ingame names: Fred, Schweizaner, Pusher
The last one we played on was 216.172.106.90:2302