INickeragua

Looking for a Sa-58V Acog / Sa-58V CCO

I am desperately looking for this weapon. If anyone has one and is interested in a trade, let me know.

I have a lot of weapons and gear I can trade, just about every other weapon in the game. Let me know your price and I would gladly make a deal.

-Nickeragua

Edited by INickeragua
  • Like 1

From the massive amount of replies this thread is getting I guess no one has the weapon, or no one cares to trade it. That's too bad :(

• Like 1

From the massive amount of replies this thread is getting I guess no one has the weapon, or no one cares to trade it. That's too bad :(

Nice. :P Edited by Maj. Osborn

I have a normal SA58P, but I haven't seen any of the variants yet other then the SA58V.

i just found SA58AOCG ;) just let me know what you can spare (mainly i need silenced weapon, food, Rangefinder etc...)

i just found SA58AOCG ;) just let me know what you can spare (mainly i need silenced weapon, food, Rangefinder etc...)

I'll have to talk to my friend Maj. Osborn and see what we can trade off. We had our server reset a few days ago due to a bug so I'm not sure what we have to trade. I'll have to get back to you with some offers. I'm pretty sure we have a pair of Range Finders on hand we can trade off.

I'll trade my Rangerfinder for that SA56 ACOG if you still have it. :)

unlucky i'd put them in my tent (complete emty) together with the a Mk48Mod0 and both weapons instanly dissapeared.... i allready wrote to the server admin letzs see what the outcome is

(Btw it was not working woth NVG's what i don't underst, M16 AOCG IS working with NVG's ^^)

Edited by Barthel