joznaylor@hotmail.co.uk

cannot update worrom's updater and move from 1.7.0 to 1.7.1

First of all it wont let me update the dayz mod files through Worrom's updater as it says 'Error detecting files at URL : http://184.95.47.165/' along with the other two mirrors.

So I tried to get into a game anyway. on the server screen it still says i'm running 1.6.0 even though i am running the beta.exe and i can actually get into the 1.7.1 games but there are no zombies anywhere to be seen. Also it says in the middle of the game play screen i'm running 1.7.0 and the server is running 1.7.1

Hope someone can help

I used the six launcher and it wont work right. It STATED that DayZ is up to date, the changelog and everything are with the files for the new version. But the game isnt working properly at all. Everything is up to date I did check. What is wrong?

It lets me in the server but I still obviously have my stuff from the last spawn like my gun and all. But the global chat or w/e keeps putting out "FALLBACK ON ME" or w/e and there are no signs of zombies, players or loot ANYWHERE.

Also SiXLauncher is acting like the game is up to date when I go to servers too.