fliipo

DayzChernarus - Private Hive | Anti-Hack | 35 Vehicles | Active Admins | 5000m Fog Distance | Looking for nice people to fill the 50 slots!

We are looking for active players or groups to join our server who’s keeping it clean without abusing any kind of hack/glitches. We are currently 9 active players divided in 2 different groups.

We are trying to make the gaming experience a lot more fun in the future by creating events for the players, i.e. We spawn a box/several boxes with equipments/weapons which can be everything from common to extremely rare and this can be anywhere on the map and you’ll be informed regarding the zone and this will be announced before the event start and during as well.

We’re also working on extending the map and increasing the cities and make the less populated cities more attractive. We’re also making “Mad Max” like camps on random places on the map that players can raid or take over and use as base.

Server Rules ( These are very simple )

- Dont Cheat / Hack / Glitch Exploiting

- Side Chat is for text ONLY! (English)

- Combat logging is illegal and will result in a 72 hour ban

- Racism in the chat will result in a permanent ban

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q - What do we want to achieve with this server?

A - A fun and competitive environment for every type of player, regardless if you’re playing alone or in a group. We’ve increased the amount of vehicles in order for everyone to be able to get their hands over them and not be forced to run for hours to find anything.

Q - Who are we?

A - We are a group of friends from Sweden who enjoy playing the game together and help each other out when needed. And hoping to meet new people to play with/against!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Information

IP: 159.253.143.16

Port: 3204

Vehicles: 35

Two different Anti-Hack softwares.

Time Zone: GMT-6

Whitelisted: Not yet.

Max Players: 50

DayZ Version: 1.7.6.1

Arma 2 Version: 102591

** NEW

** Fog Distance has been increased from 1600m to 5000m. It will ease the searching for heli- crashes and by doing this, snipers will have more advantage when it comes to shooting over 2000m~. We don't want the players to be trapped in a foggy environment!

Here's 2 images from a helicopter view over chernarus.

http://img844.images...30618010182.png (High Quality Image)

http://img26.imagesh...30618064919.png (High Quality Image)

** NEW

** A small city has been added to the map, near the coast west from Kamenka.. A vehicle spawn have also been added to this place. More buildings will be added as well during the next couple of days.

arma2oa2013031021395825.pnghttp://img687.images...31021395825.png (High Res)

arma2oa2013031021415271.pnghttp://img252.images...31021415271.png (High Res)

One of the camps that we're working on!

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7381/arma2oa2013031322435772.png

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9162/arma2oa2013031322425679.png

3DP=ON | CH=ON | NP=OFF | DM=ON

The server is saving a backup point every 30 min. Only because if something happen with the server or if a hacker feel the need to destroy everything. This is an important feature for us to be able to roll back the server when issues occur.

Regarding server hosting, we arn't really that experienced with it. Feel free to come with ideas and how to make this server worth staying at, everyones voice should be a part of the development!

Edited by Fliipo

A custom made camp has been added to the map, which is placed somewhere on the map. (Near the coast) . Find the camp and claim what's in it!

Also a few more buildings have been added to the cities which are less populated! I will try to add pictures later today.

Two images have been added to the main post and hopin' to get even more people to the server =)

A small city was added today to the map. See first post 4 images.

We've had a few fun events in the past week.. Feel free to comment regarding the server and tell us what you would like to see in the future!

This actually looks like a pretty damn good server.

I'm loving the custom towns in the pictures, they're well put together.

Edited by Elwood Blues

This actually looks like a pretty damn good server.

I'm loving the custom towns in the pictures, they're well put together.

Thank You :)

We would love to have even more players around on the server!

A huge city will be added sometime during the weekend. Way bigger than elektro/cherno.

First I have to say, I rather enjoy this server, I have been playing on this for 2 days now, and we actually had a few people pick me and my buddies. They actually brought us morphine, so you guys have a nice player base.

Now how to improve. You need more cars.... You don't know how many times I have died from Zombies and had to walk to my body. The only car we have found is the one the other players picked us up in. We have been running around in the woods, but no cigar. We actually have been talking about going to a new server BECAUSE of the fact that there is no cars and we feel like the cars are being horded by the other players. That is the biggest concern for my group of 10 players.

-Pug