omerdn1

*DayZ Nexus* 1.7.6.1 [200+ Vehicles | ACRE | JSRS | SMK Animations | Dogs | AI | Base Building | New skins | Custom loot | Scripts | *Hacker free*]

DayZ Nexus

kTOP4Vb.png

IP: 5.9.152.7:2302

Name: DayZ Nexus | (1.7.6.1/102591) |

http://www.omerdayz.tk/ | SMK Animations | ACRE | AI | Dogs | JSRS

Slots: 50

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

http://www.omerdayz.tk/ (temporary adress)

The server requires additional mods, download them from the website! All explained in the little guide there.

Password protected, password is on our website.

Features

• Custom Anti - Hack script to keep the script kiddies away
  • ACRE - Radios!

ACRE Is a MUST on our server, we have implemented a script that moves you to the ACRE channel right after you join the server.

You start with a AN/PRC-343 and you can find better devices on crash sites.

• JSRS - Custom sounds
  • Base Building
  • rMod
  • HALO Spawns
  • Custom bases, buildings, towns
  • Custom loot
  • Custom skins
  • Wrecks
  • Care packages
  • AI groups that patrol the whole map, some of them are friendly and some of them are not - be careful!
  • Heli Bus that stops at 5 different places
  • Group system with HUD
  • Strip vehicle parts - The more the part is damaged the more the chance for it to be destroyed
  • Custom SMK Animations, edited to work well on DayZ!
  • More vehicles (Airplanes, military, modern, etc)
  • Anti Alt+F4
  • Dogs
  • Gun seller
  • Custom events
  • Custom scripts
  • 6 Hours dayz, 2 hours night cycles
  • Custom face is enabled
  • Server restart every 4 hours

Constantly updated!

What is ACRE? (Communicating through radios)

The ACRE mod links ArmA2 and TeamSpeak 3 to create a more immersive environment in which we play in, including positional audio and real radio communications.

Our server also has and addon called "ShackTac ACRE Volume Control", a very lightweight mod to give ShackTac the ability to control our voice volumes in adversarial gameplay using ACRE.

ACRE creates the most realistic and immersive radio system within the current gaming world.

Video:

Dedicated server specs

i7 3770 @ 3.4 Ghz

32 GB DDR3

1GB Internet port

Speed test:

http://www.speedtest.../2510823312.png

Animation Showcase

How gates work

Edited by Omer
  • Like 5

One of the BEST servers I've ever played on! The devs are really doing an amazing job on this server! No lag, awesome features (really love the new animations), ACRE is so fun!

Haven't ran into any AI patrols yet though. The only bad thing about this server is that it needs more players. Join guys!

Keep up the good work. ;)

One of the BEST servers I've ever played on! The devs are really doing an amazing job on this server! No lag, awesome features (really love the new animations), ACRE is so fun!

Haven't ran into any AI patrols yet though. The only bad thing about this server is that it needs more players. Join guys!

Keep up the good work. ;)

Happy to hear you're enjoying the server! We only started really publishing it since 2 days ago, give it some time :)

Truly amazing server been playing for 2 days amazing community not a shoot fest xD. LOVING THE DOGS, you can make them follow,stay and find food!

Looks amazing sir! BEANS!!!

Thank you very much guys!

• Like 1

Fellow players this server is a must! Virtually hacker free, lots of guns, constant updates and the unique features what more can you ask for? Spread the word and bring your friends here!

Edited by LucidG
  • Like 1

Is microphone required?

No, you don't need to have a mic in order to play on our server. You just need to join our TS channel and then it will move you to the ACRE channel after joinning, you must be in the ACRE channel in order to hear other radio users.

• Like 1

Although I suggest using a mic because ACRE is freaking awesome ;)

Hey, can you please explain how the AI works in this server?

Hey, can you please explain how the AI works in this server?

Sure!

The AI are being generated almost like zombies, by the grid your'e currently in, the grids cover the whole map, each grid is pre configured with random numbers of bandit groups, soldier groups and survivor groups.

The AI can steal your vehicles, as well as listen to your radio broadcasts! (it depends if your'e speaking on low/normal/shout, etc..

Just joined for my first time, i strongly suggest this server!

Glad you enjoy the server ;)

Sure!

The AI are being generated almost like zombies, by the grid your'e currently in, the grids cover the whole map, each grid is pre configured with random numbers of bandit groups, soldier groups and survivor groups.

The AI can steal your vehicles, as well as listen to your radio broadcasts! (it depends if your'e speaking on low/normal/shout, etc..

WOW that sound cool! I will be joinning your server today, hoping to see you online :)

Edited by ResiDenTiL

WOW that sound cool! I will be joinning your server today, hoping to see you online :)

Feel free to join our TS server if you need help in installing

I wish i had a mic though (well a working one)

Get one ;) 3 dollars and your'e good