Sign in to follow this  
pv2will

nw airfield

im new just started yesterday i played for 12 hours lol i tried and tried to make it to the nw airfield i spawned in komarovo all most every time and as far as i got was bor every time i died of infection cause my guy would cough then pass out so now im going to head a hospital and try once more o ya and i cant find a map ever lol

when ever in need of medical assisstance, you should call on the trusted medics of the wasteland:) check out the link in my signature.

im new just started yesterday i played for 12 hours lol i tried and tried to make it to the nw airfield i spawned in komarovo all most every time and as far as i got was bor every time i died of infection cause my guy would cough then pass out so now im going to head a hospital and try once more o ya and i cant find a map ever lol

Don't just head straight there, it's a popular PVP area so you'll need some decent gear first. Spend some time exploring the rest of the map, there's nothing you can get at NWAF that you can't get somwhere else. I recommend Berizino on the east coast, it has 2 supermarkets, a hospital, a military camp, vehicle spawns, and deerstands nearby. if you spend half an hour looting there you'll have everything you need to carry on your journey (don't forget antibiaotocs and morphine from the hospital).

• Like 3

Try playing on our server, we added few things to the map, tho our North Central Airfield can be full of zombies.

Yeah, what Fraggle said.

If you do go to the airfield, it is recommended that you scan the area from a distance before entering, to look if any survivors are there. Once you actually infiltrate the airfield, try to stay out of open spaces; there's almost always a sniper on guard there.

• Like 1