Sign in to follow this  
Rezno

Got any hero'ish stories to say?

I got one here. I was playing on a Private Hive and had a car, M4SD, well, pretty much everything. A bambi joins the server, and probably because he didn't ever played DayZ, asked:"Is Chernogorsk a good town?"

I reply shortly:"Yes", then after a few minutes I hear the poor guy typing in SideChat:"I broke my legs, I have around 100 blood and I am scared :(". Seems like he felt off the firestation from Cherno, since he said something like a "garage with 3 doors". I finally snatch a blood bag from Elek and some morphine, patch him up, give him some beans & soda and drove him north. Well, trying to be hero is satisfying, mainly when you got TONS of Z's after you, then the guy you just helped pops in and saves your life, with just a "Badass MG he found in a bathroom"...

• Like 1

I saved some poor bloke from getting killed by a group of bandits who held him hostage. Was fun seeing them rage on side chat.

Bandit on top of Elektro Hospital killed dozens of bambis, they wouldn't stop bitching in side chat, so I flew my group's Huey over there, aimed it properly, then ejected. Helicopter lands on the guy and explodes, killing him instanly.

What do I get for my noble action? A survivor shoots me in the face with a Lee because I have a bandit mask.

Bandit on top of Elektro Hospital killed dozens of bambis, they wouldn't stop bitching in side chat, so I flew my group's Huey over there, aimed it properly, then ejected. Helicopter lands on the guy and explodes, killing him instanly.

What do I get for my noble action? A survivor shoots me in the face with a Lee because I have a bandit mask.

Would that be the right way to handle a Bandito camping on the Hospital? You just threw away your groups heli man... :facepalm:

I like you.

i like you too, fellow brony. team up? Edited by samiboy5
  • Like 1

Satchel charged the cherno international hotel caus there was some Bambi killers on top with a heli and as50s

Sounds like the outcome would be rage from the killer