Sign in to follow this  
jonryan32@gmail.com

Well i just had my shortest life ever.

Spawned as a fresh character. Immediately after I picked male or female a zombie that was hanging out on the beach right next to me immediately aggro'd before I even got a chance to move.

Noticing there was a house just ahead, I ran up into it in hopes of finding anything to help fight off this zombie. Inside I found a zombie standing blocking the doorway to go in farther. He hits me, breaking my leg on first hit.

I'm now trapped in the small entrance, can't move forward because of zombie in the house, can't move backward because of the zombie outside, I can do anything but lay there and wait for death to come to me.

Not that I would've wanted to live anyway since the first hit in that life broke my leg. I was nowhere near a hospital and obviously didn't have any morphine.

Did the building have 2 exits? If it didn't you shouldn't have even went in there because if you didn't find a gun you'd be trapped anyway.

While aggroing a zombie right away is a bit crap all you have to do is break its line of sight by running around a building or a wall and there's a high chance it will stop following you.

Did the building have 2 exits? If it didn't you shouldn't have even went in there because if you didn't find a gun you'd be trapped anyway.

While aggroing a zombie right away is a bit crap all you have to do is break its line of sight by running around a building or a wall and there's a high chance it will stop following you.

this..

I've been killed right after spawning as well, but having gotten used to the new "rules" i've done quite well, and even managed to survive the recent broken food/liquid loot spawning system with the 1.7.1.1 hotfix.