Sign in to follow this  
daniel_coates@hotmail.co.uk

Lone wolf looking for a partner!

So i have decided that going lone wolf is too lonely for me, Im looking for just one other guy to play regularly with, i have quite a lot of experience with pvp and banditry. Im not the type of bandit that runs along the coast shooting unarmed players, but the type of bandit who takes out other players legitimately.

Im 20 years old and from the UK, so ideally i would be looking for someone around the same time zone.

So if your looking for a friend to tag along with then let me know, just leave a message on here or add me on steam.

Steam ID: indie_boy36

hey man we could do with some active uk members if you will give our little clan a shot? The 21St ranger battalion are a small military style clan we arent bandits but we do go looking for bandits to shoot and we can have a joke around and go get some time behind the trigger too so if you decide to give it a shot come hang with us on our teamspeak and dayz server heck if you dont like our play style just play our server and you will have enough of us to shoot at

Teamspeak:63.143.52.202:10013

Dayz server: US 220

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011