Sign in to follow this  
Zeedot

New Item - Vehicle Camouflage

Hi Guys,

Was playing some Dayz and come up with this concept idea. Lemme know what you think.

I always find when i've spent several hours on a server, found 1 vehicle and a tent and need to find a nice place to hide them so pesky players can't steal my hours of work, that leaving a vehicle out in the open is the worst thing.. ever. You get so paranoid that your hard work will be gone the next time you log onto the server and that your bright red car will give away your base.

So why not put in an item to help disguise the vehicle every time you log out?

Item: Vehicle Drape/Camouflage, 2 item slots, found in industrial loot spawns, requires a toolbox to use, options to "cover vehicle" and "uncover vehicle".

Still in the early thought process, but add any ideas you have about this item. I think it's one that will hold benefits for the game and the community.

I've attached an image from a search engine to give you an idea of what I had in mind.

Blind_Camo_Netting_Mossy.jpg

Zee

PSYCHONAUTS.NL

i think this has place in dayZ but i dont think industrial spawns are the best place i think military spawns are better a idea alongside hunting spawns so tents and deerstands maybe?

• Like 1

Although I like this idea it has been brought up so many times, you should search and expand an old thread :).