Sign in to follow this  
ultraav

Help please, cannot find solution.

Every since I updated to 1.7.6.1 I haven't been able to join any servers. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling updates, DAYZ commander, and ArmA 2 OA itself.

Log into server through DC, get to loading screen, timer starts from 0-30, kicked with error message "something went wrong, disconnect and try again".

Never had problems since updates today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most servers are still running 1.7.6 mate, that's why I haven't updated yet, roll your drivers back and wait for the server admins to catch up.

I had the same issue ... I keep feeling like I am repeating myself.

I had to get a new server pbo file for my server and then I could start connecting to it. Try connect to DE 4265 and see if you are still having this problem. I was able to resolve it as stated and within minutes my server filled up to capacity (40/40).

HTH

If the above solution works, make sure you tick "Hide wrong Mod version" in your filters list.

I am having this problem with 1 server. And of course its the server I have been playing on the last few days. I have all the right versions can load up all other servers just fine. This is extremely frustrating. Finally got my camp set up with a lot of supplies/weapons and now I can't play that character. First it just takes for ever to load, then I get wind and other ambient sounds with a counter that just keeps going until "something went wrong blah blah blah..." tried the whole verifying cache or whatever through steam and that did jack squat even though it re-downloaded 14 files some reason. Guess its time to hop servers again...sigh

Edited by Gnarkill