Sign in to follow this  
OddGamer

Whats is going on? Getting kicked by the server with no explanation.

Ever since I started using DayZ Commander, nothing but problems. Today I updated to 1.7.6.1. and realized I'm getting kicked out of this server ever 1 to 5 minutes it's different every time. Its so annoying, what do I do to fix this bullshit

what is the error message you get when booted?

edit: just re read the title of this thread... if your not getting an actual error message your probably going to need a friend in the server to read out the error message as you get booted, or get in touch with an admin of the server.

Edited by RayPugh

Just a basic, you were kicked off the game,

and just now I had the regular something went wrong pop up followed by a script error

fucking horeshit, how do I do that cache flush on steam anyone know

Ever since I started using DayZ Commander...

I have never got this program to work in conjunction with my set up, tried multiple times, failed every time. if you want something done right, do it yourself. you were updating manually before perhaps?

I use the spirited machine launcher and paste the files from the dayz mod webby myself, that way I know its working.

if you have both arma games required to play dayz through steam you can simply download the mod from there now, link

Edited by RayPugh

Was it script restriction #20 by any chance?

Edited by Fraggle

Was it script restriction #20 by any chance?

Nope, I think it just sad Scan Complete, No bad script were found, but it ends up kicking me out anyway

Scan complete? Wierd. That sounds more like your antivirus software running in the backgorund. Do you get that message in a pop up box or actually in the game window text itself?

Edit - I gotta go to work now good luck. Someone will have the answer.

Edited by Fraggle

in steam go Library - right click Arma 2 OA - then click properties - Local Files - then hit Verify Integrity Of Game Cache

100% complete fix would be uninstalling all arma 2, & arma 2 oa & battleye uninstaller, also delete the dotjosh folder inside your programs (x86) & delete your arma 2 & arma 2 oa folders in your My Documents once everything is super cleaned & deleted from your comp involving this mod\game, then go ahead & do a complete re install, my 2 cents just incase the verifying cache does not work for ya, also make sure your battleye is 100% updated before you actually hit ok in the lobby to load into the game, so sit in the lobby for a couple minutes until it says in RED that your updated. Also you would need to re install dayz commander lol sorry i left that out :/

Edited by Giiwedin
  • Like 1