Sign in to follow this  
NightmareZee

It's Grim Up North #2

Hey lads, so after a good response last episode i've decided to upload another, i want to say thank you for all the support last time, really means alot!

Any like, comments, subscriptions or even share are greatly appreciated, thank you. :)

Nightmare

Got extremely pumped up, and was extremely dissapointed with the ending. Not with you dying, but there was no talk on what happened after or any kind of conclusion. Great episode though! Just a bit of feedback on the ending.

Got extremely pumped up, and was extremely dissapointed with the ending. Not with you dying, but there was no talk on what happened after or any kind of conclusion. Great episode though! Just a bit of feedback on the ending.

Thank you for the feed back. I'm forever trying to improve and i will definitely take this on board.

Just to let you know, the other two killed him and they got away, found a UAZ, picked me up and the rest is history, thank you for the comment Zeek. :)

Thank you for the feed back. I'm forever trying to improve and i will definitely take this on board.

Just to let you know, the other two killed him and they got away, found a UAZ, picked me up and the rest is history, thank you for the comment Zeek. :)

Hahaha sweet! Looking forward to the next episode!

Any special server you play on? I would like to play with you sometimes. :D

_. ._

Any special server you play on? I would like to play with you sometimes. :D

_. ._

We play on mydayz.de awesome squad play based server!