Sign in to follow this  
Dango

Your humanity level and favorite experience

my humanity level is about -500k from only playing for a few months. i dont know how low people have theirs but i figured half a million is a lot.

my favorite experience is when me and my friend were playing in electro on a night server. there was a helicopter with a light on and flares in town so we assumed they didnt have night vision like me and my friend did. anyway, we decided those guys needed to be less cocky so we decided to take out their helicopter. i was looping around the back of the hospital, the coast side, and the helicopter was right above the firestation closest to the sniper hill. i was lined up with my saw on the helicopter asking my friend if i should shoot it. he told me to hold off until he signaled went off. i thought "what signal?". BANG! a grenade blows up the helicopter that was hovering there 40m off the ground and it goes crashing down to the earth. meanwhile it kills 2 people, my friend and the pilot. i run up the sniper hill to assess the situation and there are two people on the wreckage looting bodies. i lie down and mow them down with my saw. meanwhile i didnt notice there was a snipe beside me. he shoots at me with a silenced m9 and misses my head by inches. i whip around and shoot him aswell.

on global chat the people we killed are freaking out at us. it was pretty funny and one of the best moments of day z i have had.

The last time i saw my humanity.

Chernarus public hive: -1.900.000

Main private hive (5.63.144.180:3119): +22400

Main private whitelisted server (159.253.149.26:3051): -360.000

Favorite moment/experiance?

This has to be a couple of days after starting playing dayz,

I found my first map, and i was playing on this night server with a very low amount of players on it, guessing around 5-7 players,

and with this first map, i marked everywhere i went so i didnt go back to these locations, but i noticed someone who marked a Heli crash on the map, so i went staight for it.. Found a fully working heli, i quickly seached up the which keys were used for what so i could steer this thing, i i started the engine, took it 10-15 meters in the air, and suddenly my screen went black and white.. i was bleeding, broken leg, less then 900 blood left.. and with a heart attack allmost hitting me i died in the air, flying 60 meters in the air from bleeding out..

never did i see the shooter, or find my body after seaching for a very long time,

Edited by Minamo