Sign in to follow this  
Dango

Fallen Survivor

Alright this idea comes straight from left 4 dead 2 the passing DLC.basically there are unique zombies that used to be survivors until their demise.

they could be from the military or be a common civilian or perhaps a hunter of some kind. depending on what their background is it would have loot corresponding to it. if they are in the military they may have camo clothing or perhaps level 3 armor and what not. a hunter would have camo clothing and a rifle of some kind or civilians pistols and basic gear like bandages and what not.

this would also solve the whole thing with people saying your body should come back to life if you are eaten. since there would already be survivors walking around dead. i think it would satisfy those people and it wouldnt be to hard to incorporate in comparison.

picture is related to the left 4 dead fallen survivor. [enlarge]

post-150499-0-69587400-1362088981_thumb.

Erm im confused, weren't all the people walking about once "Survivors" in the military, police, etc?

I Like the idea of survivors coming back as zombies but its probly not possible in the mod in SA it might be possible tho.

Erm im confused, weren't all the people walking about once "Survivors" in the military, police, etc?

i wouldnt say they were really post apocalypse surviving though. just when the outbreak was starting. so i wouldnt say it was a fallen survivor.

So they would hold similar loot to my self, food, ammo etc. Maybe a notepad or map with co ordinates to more loot or a base etc?

So they would hold similar loot to my self, food, ammo etc. Maybe a notepad or map with co ordinates to more loot or a base etc?

never thought of it like that, but yeah i can see that happening. perhaps randomly spawning bases on the map that the maps would lead to. it would be over run though by zombies. probably civilian since they would be moving people there. it would be like a chest leading to a bigger chest.

I'm fairly certain that these are not Romero walking-dead zombies, I think that it's been stated that these are diseased human beings which are more or less "rabid", like 28 Days Later. So I don't think they re-animate on death.

EDIT:

Also, this has been suggested at least sixty times. Just saying.

Edited by FlashHawk4

Also, this has been suggested at least sixty times. Just saying.

im pretty sure the whole person dying and getting up has. not that there are unique zombies like this completely irrelevant to players dying though.

im pretty sure the whole person dying and getting up has. not that there are unique zombies like this completely irrelevant to players dying though.

All survivors are immune.

All survivors are immune.

this kills the idea.