grom64

EU9 Admins are pussies.

If you happen to kill them, destroy their tents to deny them their equipment after respawn.

They'll just restart the server to get their tents back with all stuff in it.

This exploit is not available to other players.

Therefore I consider it illegitimate advantage.

I can verify this as being true. Destroyed their camp to deny them their resources and they restarted the server twice and rolled back to get their tents and gear back. Bunch of exploiting pussies.

This definitely needs to be fixed with a patch as it gives server hosts a clear unfair advantage over everyone else.

as said before

"screenshot or it didnt happen"

Can see we have a genius here. A screen shot of a server restart? Also screenshots can be edited/doctored so they are pretty useless. Will try and get some fraps if possible if it happens again. Still doesn't change the fact that the server hosts are a bunch of exploiting pussies.

If you happen to kill them' date=' destroy their tents to deny them their equipment after respawn.

This exploit is not available to other players.

Therefore I consider it illegitimate advantage.

[/quote']

1. How can you be sure its their tents ?

2. How did you destroyed them ?

3. Any proof ?

4. "This exploit is not available to other players." Ow rly ?

5. Place of the tents ? Proof of the tents were destroyed ?

So, if I restart a server, whatever the way you destroy a tent, all admin tents will come back magically ?

1245084614188.jpg

I hate people who "Screenshot or it didn't happen" why the f**k would anyone come report a fake ? unless they really, really hate that person but I doubt it.

Can we have some more informations on this ? When did this happen ? What is your ingame name ? Are you part of a clan ? Who did you kill ?

I'd love to know that.

4. "This exploit is not available to other players." Ow rly ?

Sorry what? How can an ordinary player restart the server?

So' date=' if I restart a server, whatever the way you destroy a tent, all admin tents will come back magically ?

[/quote']

All tents on the server will be rolled back, or just won't load. Even if they will load, it's pretty hard to destroy the camp when the server is being restarted every time you're trying to do that.

Still, there's no proof. That's why I don't report this - it can't be proved, even with video. Post all stupid memes you want, but I've seen enough to say that this exploit is pretty much common, and that's how most large groups with their own servers "defend" their camps.

I would like to point out that my post was made to make the mod creator aware of the exploit and aware of the server that I've seen doing it. I did not make the post with the need to prove anything to a 12 year old keyboard warrior that said event happened. If the creators of the mod need more information they will contact me or GromZ directly.

All I can say is I know what I saw along with a dozen other people and it was clear that these admins were taking advantage of an exploit. Whether anyone believes it matters not, but the information is there to keep an eye out for and everyone is aware of it.

destroy their tents to deny them their equipment after respawn.

1. Take items from the tent

2. Throw the items away

3. Repeat until all the tents are empty

4. Save the tents

5. Tents won't have any items after restart!

I would like to point out that my post was made to make the mod creator aware of the exploit and aware of the server that I've seen doing it.

By calling some players admin "pussies". Smart.

2. Throw the items away

4. Save the tents

Brotip: Rollback

2. Throw the items away

4. Save the tents

It's takes too much time to move all the equipment from a large camp.

I don't want to be stuck in menus for 1/2 an hour in enemy territory.

You never now how many clan members can be called in to join the game and spawn behind your back.

That's why I destroyed it.

We also destroyed our camp (turned out it was relatively close to theirs).

We moved out, couple minutes later unscheduled server restart.

I'm thinking - bastards want to get their tents back.

I went back to check and

surely all the tents I destroyed are up again, with people moving around.

So now they have all their equipment back and ours also.

I didn't really wanted them to have it.

I would like to point out that my post was made to make the mod creator aware of the exploit and aware of the server that I've seen doing it.

Well you're a bunch of exploiting pussies SqTH STEAM_0:0:11984113 ' date=' what you don't think I know who you are? CPC Administrator or should I say canardpc? Oh that's right, the same people who host EU9 server. The same people who we killed and destroyed all their tents, the same people who rebooted the server straight after to get all their gear back. Yes SqTH, a total bunch of exploiting pussies who can't play a fair game and have a fair fight, I hope they ban you from hosting, if not then I hope they fix the exploit and reset everyone back to zero so assholes like yourself don't get an unfair advantage over others by, cheating.

Other players that were there at the time.

Hellingen/O'Reily STEAM_0:1:21220436 Was shot and went down, and then shot on the floor while unconscious, yet another CPC Admin.

[CPC'] Puck STEAM_0:1:21220436 Was also shot dead at the camp.

Dangmaar STEAM_0:1:63223 Was also on the server at the time.

OH and I forgot to add you also have a sister clan? FKP? Players [FKP] Vanlock STEAM_0:1:5061416 and [FKP] SMoKy STEAM_0:0:4908183 were also playing along side you guys who we also killed at the time. We killed you all. Flattened your tents and you restarted the server to get rollback like a bunch of pussies. You'll notice Vanlock is a member of PCP on the steam community and SMoKy is friends with Van on Steam. Sorry but I find this all hard to believe is a coincidence.

Whole Clan list can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CPC-DayZ/members

All I have to say is, if you want an honest and fair game of DayZ, DO NOT go and play on EU9 server.

Hey Gromz ,

Just shut up please , you can come to me anytime and destroyed all of my tents and vehicules , I just don't care as it's a game .

but if I found your tents first (what happens yesterday ) and found 4 MK48 in it , with a lot of other duplicated weapons in it (screenshot incoming). I will hunt you , and I will slaps you , I will make all I can , to get the proof . and I will restart server every fuckin 5 minutes if needed.

Cause in this game you can obviously only glitch against glitcher.

and for your informations , exploding tents was not ours , but the one of our allies .

and if i restarted the server it was not to save them , but just to come at the ass of the one who was destroying it to have his name , and having proof. Cause mister the destroyer of the tents was destroying it with an M107 , and was from the team of the 3 m107 guy seeing anyone coming at 1km distance.

And I'm pretty sure you don't want us to have your duplicated equipement cause this equipement is a proof, but against glitcher , we have an open war . It has begins with the crazy pepper , and it will not finished with you.

If you think that it is unfair , just go glitch on another server. Cause rockett told us , this game is not done to be fair , or balanced.

So take your stuff , and just go , if you are one of them . Cause I will do as much as I can to be a the most painful for you and all of your friends.

You don't need us , except to pay the server you are playing on , and we don't need you at all.

And you must know , that now everytime I will see a "BLUE on BLUE" , or any other NPC friendly fire informations in the chat...you will take a kick with all of the one I got the nickname , and just to be sure , I will also restart the server.

So try to duplicate your weapons without the NPC seeing you.

Yeah it turns out you are a pussy as well.

Gromz ,

to be an admin (and he is not the admin ) of a steam group , and beeing admin of the server is not the same.

just try to think if you can before writing anything.

I'm not an admin of the server.

You know nothing, John Snow.

PS : You have my steamID. Let me get the f*ck I give... Nope, can't find it.

Hey Gromz ' date='

Just shut up please , you can come to me anytime and destroyed all of my tents and vehicules , I just don't care as it's a game .

but if I found your tents first (what happens yesterday ) and found 4 MK48 in it , with a lot of other duplicated weapons in it (screenshot incoming). I will hunt you , and I will slaps you , I will make all I can , to get the proof . and I will restart server every fuckin 5 minutes if needed.

Cause in this game you can obviously only glitch against glitcher.

and for your informations , exploding tents was not ours , but the one of our allies .

and if i restarted the server it was not to save them , but just to come at the ass of the one who was destroying it to have his name , and having proof. Cause mister the destroyer of the tents was destroying it with an M107 , and was from the team of the 3 m107 guy seeing anyone coming at 1km distance.

And I'm pretty sure you don't want us to have your duplicated equipement cause this equipement is a proof, but against glitcher , we have an open war . It has begins with the crazy pepper , and it will not finished with you.

If you think that it is unfair , just go glitch on another server. Cause rockett told us , this game is not done to be fair , or balanced.

So take your stuff , and just go , if you are one of them . Cause I will do as much as I can to be a the most painful for you and all of your friends.

You don't need us , except to pay the server you are playing on , and we don't need you at all.

And you must know , that now everytime I will see a "BLUE on BLUE" , or any other NPC friendly fire informations in the chat...you will take a kick with all of the one I got the nickname , and just to be sure , I will also restart the server.

So try to duplicate your weapons without the NPC seeing you.

[/quote']

So you admit to restarting the server, thanks all we needed to know. As for duplicated weapons? Have you ever farmed the airports? I mean you guys had plenty of stuff in your camp, just as much as we did. Could say exactly the same thing about you. Every person we killed had a top tier weapon, full backpack and kitted out so don't pull that duplicating bullcrap here trying to wiggle your way out of exploiting.

Cheap, cheating cretins.

FYI. Your tents were destroyed with a bicycle not an m107 and there was only one person shooting with an DMR sniper rifle, not 3 with 107s. Also if anyone was to be exploiting in your server, it does not give you a free pass to start exploiting yourself. You have just clearly admitted guilt to this fact and I hope you get your server banned for it. We are a very large group of people who farm items and work together as a team. We have worked hard to get where we are today, it's just sad that admins have to exploit because they get all butt hurt cos they were killed and then accuse others of exploiting to cover their own asses.

We have farm the airports as all team...

But you can farm the airports for a few weeks and will never found, 4 MK48 , 3 M107 , 70 M67 , and so many M4A1 SD , 10nvg , gps , telemeter.

and if you want to know all the stuff we had , was coming from some cheaters (duplicaters camp).

We never drop it , and those weapons are only use against other cheaters...

but as i'm not really sure of your position in here...

if you think that the camp near 009 / 100 was ours , it was not , it was a duplicated (cheaters camp) we were hunting. I tell that cause someone scratch the tents there , and we had rebooted cause we where thinking that it was a try to remove the proof...

and has I know nobody has scratch our tents , or the tents of our allies . The only thing that happens to the tents of our allies was someone making them explode...so to be clear...where were you yesterday when this happens ?

We are cheap, cheating cretins because you don't know how to erase a tent ?

Doesn't matter if an admin reboot the serv or if it's scheduled. A flat tent will come back to it's original state.

Ow, and we're still waiting for the coordinates of the tents you've flattened. You keep insulting and whining, yet you give nothing.

[cut]

It's hard to read your your post' date=' use spellchecker and format it properly.

1. I'm not going to shut up.

2. Yes, I've had duplicated equipment in my tent,

since game mechanic allowed it and it was available to every single player.

You had to find the equipment first before you could duplicate it.

3. I don't know about M107 stuff, I drove over all the tents on bike to destroy them.

4. I think you misunderstood what Rocket meant.

"This game is not done to be fair , or balanced." - Doesn't mean he wants people to hack or gain unfair advantage.

Do you mean you are going to disallow killing other players ??? - No, I'm sure I misunderstood :huh:

6. I go where I please.

fyi,

NPC stands for "Non Player Character"

[cut]

2. Yes' date=' I've had duplicated equipment in my tent,

[/quote']

Sorry, WHAT????!!!! It´s an issue and it´s ok for you, because everybody can???????!!!!!!

Wouldn wonder if youre global banned in the next few hours!

OT:

What does it mean "save tent"?

How can i destroy my tent?

Thx in advance.

2. Yes' date=' I've had duplicated equipment in my tent,

4. I think you misunderstood what Rocket meant.

"This game is not done to be fair , or balanced." - Doesn't mean he wants people to hack or gain unfair advantage.

[/quote']

awesome