Sign in to follow this  
SJFW

DayZ Hunger Games - Want to take part?

We're hosting a DayZ Hunger Games tournament on his server tonight/this evening, and we welcome as many people as possible.

We'll all spawn at the same time, fresh server (meaning fresh loot, zombies, vehicles, crash sites etc), on Chenarus. You spawn with a bandange and a flash light. It's a free for all (you can make aliances and talk through direct comms if you wish), and the last man standing wins (only one person can win, if you make an aliance you'll have to betray or have a standoff at some point). Anything goes except hacks. If you die, whether it be from zombies, falling or players or anything else, you're out.

If you want to take part, send me a private message or reply to this thread and I'll give you the details (IP, start time, etc). Thanks

Sorry, that went horribly. As it was our first time hosting something like this, we didn't know the best way to manage/organise people. It ended up with some people starting with less blood, a lot of people not turning up etc. When there's lots of people talking in side, it's hard to know who's saying what :P If we ever did this again, we'll be much more organised haha! Sorry again.

Edited by SJFW

Stop posting multiple threads. You're only annoying people and will probably get a temp ban.

It's not hurting anyone, I'm just trying to get as many people to make the event as fun as possible :) I can understand why you might be annoyed if it was in the same sub-forum, but it fits in the three that it's been posted in.

Edited by SJFW
  • Like 1

It's not hurting anyone, I'm just trying to get as many people to make the event as fun as possible :) I can understand why you might be annoyed if it was in the same sub-forum, but it fits in the three that's it's been posted in.

There's no need to post three different threads if all of them could be seen in the "Recent Topics" tab at the right side of the forums.

And posting them within an hour of each other isn't going to gather more people. Two or three hour intervals are fine.

There's no need to post three different threads if all of them could be seen in the "Recent Topics" tab at the right side of the forums.

And posting them within an hour of each other isn't going to gather more people. Two or three hour intervals are fine.

Not everyone looks in the 'Recent Topics' section. A lot of people just look in particular topics. Sorry if I caused you inconvenience, though.

Not everyone looks in the 'Recent Topics' section. A lot of people just look in particular topics. Sorry if I caused you inconvenience, though.

It's alright, I was ovverreacting a bit. Good luck on your quest to find players for your event.