Sign in to follow this  
darkfal

Getting error after starting game.

I have a screen cap attached.

I've already played for a good 3-4 hours, then when I started DayZ it crashes and gives me that error.

I also reinstalled both Arma2 OA and DayZ and I still get the same message.

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right subforum but I just need some help because I'm already addicted.

post-150364-0-81542200-1362035833_thumb.

Edited by madcausebad

DayZ Commander also says that the directories for it to work properly are wrong/invalid, screen cap attached.

EDIT: forgot to upload screen caps lol.

post-150364-0-05007200-1362036002_thumb.

Edited by madcausebad

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have also been having this issue from my STEAM bought version of arma2 OA, and it appears as though my CD key has been stolen.

http://imgur.com/ysYrPIQ

I don't know what to do other than email steam but it actually wont even let me delete that registry that I have selected.

I don't see why they wouldn't give you another if you purchased it not long ago and can still provide proof.

My guess is that I have a virus of some sort, in my regedit the key is a bunch of 0's when it should be something like 0b-a3-etc. That means someone/thing has stolen my key from my computer somehow and is still altering my registry seeing as it won't let me delete it like it did for basic ArmA2.

I've fixed it, registry had a hidden deny setting on all actions with that registry folder so I manually deleted the deny permission and the game reset the key in my registry.