Sign in to follow this  
Kingllama

Coming back after a long break!

Life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls lately. Lost my apartment almost homeless. Lived I'm a garage for 3 months and moved to 250 miles to get a job and move I'm with my girlfriend. I'm actually now

Settled down and have a great job and money to fix my fucking computer which has been

Broken for the last year or so. Now it's time to kill some zeds and people that get in my way of living. I can't wait to play I think the last time I played was in the 1.5's. I'm excited to play again maybe get some footage also!

• Like 3

Yup, life can be a bitch.

I had similar issues once (15 years ago though). I literally ran out of money. I don't really have a family to fall back on so I had to sofa-surf, sleep on floors, beg borrow sleep in garages, doorways, god that was one shitty period. Luckily it only lasted for 6 months or so but it wasn't fun. One thing I learned from that though is not to give up because you never know what's around the corner and something usually turns up if you can hold out for long enough.

Anyhoo, glad life's treating you better and welcome back. Go kill some zeds.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

indeed welcome back, lots has changed and many new maps to play with, enjoy, if you see me RUN,lol

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the welcome back. I got my stick of ram and soon to be online soon enough!!