Sign in to follow this  
♠ Unknown ♠

Help, can't join any servers!

I was on 2 days ago and played a bit. (got some stuff in cherno)

Yesterday I updated to the 1.7.6 version and played on a server I added on favs.

I started on the coast like I was dead. I just went to electro and started over. I got Ghillie suit and a lot of new cans and stuff. (I never died 2 days ago, it some how reset me)

Today I updated to 1.7.6.1 and it didnt work.

(I get "Something went wrong. Disconnect and try again" after hte counter thing reached like 40+).

I reinstalled 1.7.6 , went on my fav'd server (which didnt update to 1.7.6.1 yet) and I got rid of everything that was removed (the cans), I only kept MRE and Unknown can. Then I reinstalled 1.7.6.1 and went on a server.

FUnny thing is I got everything I had 2 days ago, and the "2nd character" so to call it, with the ghillie suit was not there. I quit the server and tried to go on another and now I can't join any server. I tried almost all servers with my version (with decent ping).

Help? =[

Same here...

after waiting some minutes it worked again!

Might be a new anti server hopping mechanic!?!? because it happens always after disconnecting and joining again after a few seconds

Edited by Kriecher

I reinstalled 1,7,6 and I can play apparently :/

I guess I won't play 1,7,6,1 untill they fix it or bring other hotfix or something XD

I manged to get on a server with the .1 hotfix and I killed myself. But after that I couldn't go on other server, so I went and downgraged to 1,7,6 and I got my Ghillie suit man back. WTf is going on

EDIT: NVM. 1,7,6 wont work now either.

I got rido f the 1.7.6.1 man, but the ghillie suit man I had on 1,7,6 is still there, and I can't get into a server to kill myself on 1,7,6 too, in order to see if that fixes the issue and lets me create a new character I can use on 1,7,6,1

I'm mad -_-

Edited by ♠ Unknown ♠