Sign in to follow this  
holyorangejuice

US 1641 - 24/7 Daylight

US 1641 DayZ 24/7 Daylight(v1.7.6/Beta 102285) [us1641.enjin.com][holyoj@gmail.com][starting gun][Active Admins][230+ Vehicles][15+ choppers][care packages & wrecks][3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-6][bE, Gotcha, & TSW Secured]

Hello Everyone,

I only recently decided to create an account because after reading all the new hate of the latest dayz patch. I just want to say that was disgusting. I wanted to advertise my server and I am not going to waste a ton of my time making a fancy post like others have as if I have something to prove. My server is running awesome and I wanted to share that with you.

US 1641: 216.245.223.154:10402

Features:

Chernarus Map (New buildings coming SOON!)

40 slot server

Private hive dedicated to our server only and does not share with anyone else. Never lose out on days of work again, back it up with $5 donation and its a guarantee

24/7 Daylight with 4 hour restarts.

230+ vehicles with 1/3 being coastal spawned. (Adding more every week)

15+ choppers )Adding more every week)

Carepackages enabled (medical boxes with supplies hidden around the map)

Wrecks enabled (for all your valuable weapon needs)

Gotcha Anti hack secured

The Silent Warrior Anti hack secured

Battle eye secured

2000+ bans from several community ban lists.

Almost always 24/7 watched by online and offline admins

Random events (See website for details)

Donation Perks (We have very generous offers for donations)

Busy nights we have had up to 25 and slower days is 7-15. We are growning everyday and wish to share in these awesome experiences with you. We will always be up 24/7 on chernarus. We do random events and will be adding custom buildings to liven the fun. The admins are all adults and are skilled in how to track down hackers. Join us if you wish it will be the last server you ever need to look for.

Edited by Oscar Juliet