Sign in to follow this  
-_-BoZz-_-

Why I'm Banned

Hello

My problem is I have bought Arma 2 OA 3 times and I'm 3 times banned . I dind't do hacking or cheating I do nothing . What can i do now i wouldn't buy me the game the fourth time . Either i will get back my money to my steam account or i will be unbanned in DayZ .

I hope u guys can help me !!

If you bought the game new on a separate account, just reinstall the game whilst steam has administrator purposes.

If you're still banned, then whatever stole your key has stolen your other ones, too.

Either way, we can't help you. BattlEye is who you need to speak to.

EDIT: Oh, and it appears you have an account registered to a hacking site, which boasts DayZ scripts on its front page. Color me unconvinced.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

Okay Thanks i try to speak to battleeye where can i do that ? Yes i receive a global ban when i will join into a lobby :(

Edited by -_-BoZz-_-

Contact BattleEye. Forums can't contribute to helping you get your CD keys back other than telling you to contact them.

Contact BattlEye.

http://www.battleye.com/

Sadly, the DayZ Staff have nothing to do with BattlEye and can not reverse any global bans that are issued to you. If you are global banned, then you have been caught cheating/hacking or something has triggered a Global Ban on your GUID.

I heard that if you don't fully clean out your files and registry when you buy the game again, then it'll try to load your banned GUID.

Edit: You're also lieing. GG.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1