shreddedrocks

DayZ new update bug - die, but still conscious???

This occurred three times today.

Basically get shot, take the correct amt of damage to die, except all that happens is legs are broken, player falls down and can't get up, can't move, however you still can access inventory, map, equipment nearby, etc.

What's going on? i'm sure other people are experiencing this too....

After disconnecting from server and reconnecting, i log back in (where i should have died), broken bones, unconscious timer and bleeding.

Now this clan thinks i hack because this is happening to me.

It could possibly be the server you're on; more traffic, more lag. On the other hand the new patch entails a few bugs here and there, but the team is doing a good job if you ask me. Just wait it out and downgrade to 1.7.4.4 until there is a solution for the problems.

It could possibly be the server you're on; more traffic, more lag. On the other hand the new patch entails a few bugs here and there, but the team is doing a good job if you ask me. Just wait it out and downgrade to 1.7.4.4 until there is a solution for the problems.

Perhaps... just started having this problem today with the new patch. nonetheless.... i hate to admit that i'm exploiting a bug like this but yeaa.... lol.

Have you waited at least 5 minutes?

I have read that if you log off unconscious you will stay unconscious when you log back on for a minimum of 5 minutes.

That said, you should not be able to access your gear when unconscious. So i guess you H4XX0RS!

BURN THE WITCH!

Have you waited at least 5 minutes?

I have read that if you log off unconscious you will stay unconscious when you log back on for a minimum of 5 minutes.

That said, you should not be able to access your gear when unconscious. So i guess you H4XX0RS!

BURN THE WITCH!

I've waited ten minutes at one point. Last night during a firefight my mate and i were both killed by a m14, (technically i was STILL ALIVE, same symptoms as what i posted above) and the enemy kept poking at my body and shooting me. I was able to communicate with them at this time. Needless to say, it's obvious whatever this situation is it's quite easily exploitable since you're pretty much invincible as you lay on the ground... until you reconnect though thats when you can die

I haven't gotten to play on the new patch but I have had this happen to me before once when a hacker went rampant (so it may had been from him) and another time from being shot I logged out and back and not only did it fix the problem but some how I was still alive and about 100m away from the spot I chalked it up to lag