Sign in to follow this  
Robrt102

Lf group

Hello im Sarab been playing day z for month or 2 looking for a group or a partner for firefights/bandit hunting clan killers or anything like that

great with military tactics --was a mp in the army

excellent at tracking/spotting

vry ninja like creeping skills can sneak up on just about anyone

18+ with mic

central usa

currently playing on rapedungeons taviana server but yea i can move

i usually play mornings or evenings and all nighters on week ends when im not working if intrested let me know

• Like 1

Hey man, the Kamenka Militia is always looking for new, skilled members! You're welcome to find more info and submit an application http://kamenkamilitia.guildomatic.com/. I can answer any questions you have via PM as well. We're a quasi-military organization that focuses on small operational squads and guarded large loot raids. Hope to hear from you!

Hello im Sarab been playing day z for month or 2 looking for a group or a partner for firefights/bandit hunting clan killers or anything like that

great with military tactics --was a mp in the army

excellent at tracking/spotting

vry ninja like creeping skills can sneak up on just about anyone

18+ with mic

central usa

currently playing on rapedungeons taviana server but yea i can move

i usually play mornings or evenings and all nighters on week ends when im not working if intrested let me know

Hey man Fugitive Gaming has some open spots if you are interested. We are very tactically minded when it comes to DayZ and the other ARMA mods that we play. Some of us have been playing ARMA II since it released and many others since DayZ first came out. Many of our members are current/retired military. Below I have pasted some more general information about us. PM me if you are interested.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011