Sign in to follow this  
Richaye

LFG Mature/Skilled Preferred

I'm looking for a mature group of people to play DayZ/Wasteland with as well, preferably skilled players. I currently play a variety of games Battlefield 3/Arma 2/Planetside 2/DayZ/WarZ/Wasteland, looking forward to Arma 3 as well.

-Looking for an 18+ group

-USA PST

-Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo/etc.

Add me on Steam, Richayee

come over to Balota Buddies there are plenty of groups there

Edited by Zabn

I'm looking for a mature group of people to play DayZ/Wasteland with as well, preferably skilled players. I currently play a variety of games Battlefield 3/Arma 2/Planetside 2/DayZ/WarZ/Wasteland, looking forward to Arma 3 as well.

-Looking for an 18+ group

-USA PST

-Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo/etc.

Add me on Steam, Richayee

Hey man added you on steam.

our general info:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required