Sign in to follow this  
Trichome707

Looking for skilled/tactical/mature players

Hi, I've been playing this mod for about 3-4 months now. Mainly it has been my brother and myself. We picked up a 3rd but he has since stopped playing. We will definately be playing the stand alone, have our own Ventrilo and Mumble server and possibly getting our own StandAlone DayZ server (50/50 as of now.) We are currently looking for players to build 3-4 man fire teams and eventually put together a 9-12 man squad. Fire Teams consist of- FT Leader with a rifle & m203 attachment, one machine gun (backup Leader), and another rifle or sniper/scout. Squad consists of 2-4 Fire Teams. We're honestly just looking for cool headed people, who can shoot well, communicate VERY WELL, communicate to other team memebrs locations and etc (know how to use a compass/map, call bearings, elevations and and understand clock directional calls...like 10 o'clock high,) have a working microphone, stable internet connection, and preferably 18 years of age or older.

A little about myself and my brother. I'm 31 and he is 27, and we played a few mmorpgs together over the years. I am the more competitive one and got into cs 1.6, cs:s and cs:go. Played multiple seasons of CAL-I and CEVO-M for cs 1.6, CS:S, and CS:GO (still on a cevo-m team.) I've played multiple LAN events in Counter-Strike either winning or placing in top 2/3. Our goal is to form a good group of like minded people who can get things done in a quick and efficient manner. We have seached for loot and have most weapons and backups for dayz currently. Our 'new thing' is farming gear off of bandits trying to snipe out Airfields, Choke Points, Coastal Cities/Spawn Points and etc. We usually KOS if u have a scoped rifle and are hiding, in a bandit skin, shooting at new spawns (what is the fun in that...really), or walk up on us....seeing that this game hasn't turned out well for me I assume everyone who isn't on voice comms with me will shoot me.

We play on 'official DayZ' servers and we're both west coast but can and will play anywhere in the US/CA.

Drop me a line on here, or hit me up on steam Trichrome with the grateful dead steal your face symbol.

Good luck to everyone and thatnks for reading.

Edited by x6 Trichrome

I added you on steam. Based on what you have described for your group I gather that you guys are very tactical when you play or you want to be and that you are for the most part bandits. You want to organize about 9-12 people to play tactically in fire teams that are mature and can be trusted to do what needs to be done. I can provide you with a tactical environment in Fugitive Gaming. Many of our players have been playing ARMA since it released as well as DayZ. We play a few other tactical mods such as ACE and Wasteland on top of DayZ so our time might be divided some days depending on what the group wants to play. I've pasted some general info about us below. PM me or hit me up over steam (ReDecember/RedStorm) if you guys are interested.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Edited by Red Storm

I added you on steam. Based on what you have described for your group I gather that you guys are very tactical when you play or you want to be and that you are for the most part bandits. You want to organize about 9-12 people to play tactically in fire teams that are mature and can be trusted to do what needs to be done. I can provide you with a tactical environment in Fugitive Gaming. Many of our players have been playing ARMA since it released as well as DayZ. We play a few other tactical mods such as ACE and Wasteland on top of DayZ so our time might be divided some days depending on what the group wants to play. I've pasted some general info about us below. PM me or hit me up over steam (ReDecember/RedStorm) if you guys are interested.

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Hey I actually realized there were a lot of people with my name on steam :o so changed it to camsterismyname

I'm looking for a mature group of people to play DayZ/Wasteland with as well, preferably skilled players. I currently play a variety of games Battlefield 3/Arma 2/Planetside 2/DayZ/WarZ/Wasteland, looking forward to Arma 3 as well.

-Looking for an 18+ group

-USA PST

-Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo/etc.

Add me on Steam, Richayee

I'm looking for a mature group of people to play DayZ/Wasteland with as well, preferably skilled players. I currently play a variety of games Battlefield 3/Arma 2/Planetside 2/DayZ/WarZ/Wasteland, looking forward to Arma 3 as well.

-Looking for an 18+ group

-USA PST

-Teamspeak/Mumble/Ventrilo/etc.

Add me on Steam, Richayee

added

my video card is kind of broken at the moment, but i will be able to play in about 1 week.

i started looking for a squad/clan. but i only found little kids who aren't playing serious.

so im looking for players who actually want to survive, using whatever means neccesary.

good use of tactics, scouting ahead, quickly giving directions through the compass and clock system, including the range.

if you are interested add me on skype.

Bram.colenbrander.

(ingame name: Giomanach)

(PS: im 17, but you won't notice that ingame)