Sign in to follow this  
chibigoat

Thoughts On More Than One Character

I was just thinking about this as I sit and wait for a couple friends to get online so we can continue playing DayZ. If you're somebody who plays in a group often you've probably had to wait for somebody to get online to continue playing because you guys want to stick together.

I was thinking simply 2 total characters and they can't be on the same server or get onto a server the other was on for I'd say a half hour or something. I haven't really thought of the negative side of this and I don't even know if it's possible but I'd like to be able to play while I'm waiting for my friends to get on.

This is also beneficial for people who do youtube stuff. I'd be able to do two different lets plays for my channel, or one that I can strictly play while recording and one that I can play while not recording. Just a couple thoughts, let me know what you think as long as it's something somewhat intelligent which does not mean "Fuk thus thus is the supidust fukin idea evre". Thank you.

I was actually thinking about the same thing today! Have to wait for my friends to come online so we can continue heading North-west, towards airfield, but also would like to play with friends to help them get on their feet, and move towards our groups location. Maybe it could tie into the Player Profiles somehow? :D

I just came here to post this. Glad somebody thought of it. I'm waiting for my buddies to get off work right now. I have another friend who is currently in game, but don't want to leave my current group. Would be awesome to have a 2nd character.