Sign in to follow this  
Kodakly

Need a Day Z Survival Team ; Looking for 2 people.

Hello, The reason why I am making a new topic is because I am looking for someone to team up with & go on epic adventures in the world of Day Z.

I need someone that's pretty highly skilled & has good experience playing the game.

Contact me through the forum & I'll see what you got.

Thanks.

Whats up man. Right now Im looking to play with someone like this. I have a group of people that we play alot on teamspeak. I also belong to a community on teamspeak and I have my own server that gets busy. I play mostly on other servers and just admin mine. I like being mor the player than the admin. Anyway im into the whole survival thing alot althoug I like playing pvp. I like more the survival and base making. Ive been trying alot of new maps lately with my friends. Right now theres nobody online but you should join us youll like it. my skype is rob1pr26.

Whats up man. Right now Im looking to play with someone like this. I have a group of people that we play alot on teamspeak. I also belong to a community on teamspeak and I have my own server that gets busy. I play mostly on other servers and just admin mine. I like being mor the player than the admin. Anyway im into the whole survival thing alot althoug I like playing pvp. I like more the survival and base making. Ive been trying alot of new maps lately with my friends. Right now theres nobody online but you should join us youll like it. my skype is rob1pr26.

I have sent you a request.

Hey looking for a dayz partner as well im 17 know a thing or two about dayz and my skype info is noflowkiller and my Steam is Noflow12 let me know if you want to play im on!!!

Still looking for full time partners.