Sign in to follow this  
Freshpro

Looking for a solid clan (CA/US/EU)

Hey there I'm a former Halo 2 / Heroes of Newerth / Top 50 in the world of warcraft player.

It's my first day playing day Z but I have plenty of experience with first person shooters / surivival games played a quite a bit of War Z but got tired of it.

I would like to join a more experienced clan to quickly gain the experience I need to play this game maybe even a bandit clan even though I'm not really experienced with Arma.

About me:

I'm a chef at a steakhouse in Toronto I'm 24 years old I play a lot of computers games I'm also engaged really outgoing guy likes to throw out jokes have fun and laugh with team mates.

I'm also really active like playing sports: Mostly hockey and soccer and volleyball.

My comp specs:

CM Storm Trooper Case

Quad Core i5-3570k Overclocked to 4.2 ghz

16gigs of HyperX Blue Ram

Gtx 570 Superclocked 2 gigs

2 120g OCZ SSD's

3TB Harddrive

h80 Corsair Liquid Cooling

MSI Motherbaord

Corsair P2600 Sound System

Steel Series Tiberia Headset

Performance MX Mouse

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard

Edited by Freshpro

Sup dude add me on skype and we can talk about you joining a server @ GrizzKhalifa = Skype with out the @

Hey man Fugitive is taking in a few DayZ noobs if you are interested. We aren't technically speaking a clan right now but we are a gaming community that plays a few other games. We offer you tactical game play and we have plenty of experience to teach you what we know. Many of us have been playing since ARMA I and have also played DayZ since it came out. We have plans for a server when the standalone releases. We are a bandit clan so don't expect to be asking if someone is friendly before you cap them. Below I have pasted some information about our community. PM me if you are interested.

btw congrats on your engagement :)

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, WoW, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Hey man Fugitive is taking in a few DayZ noobs if you are interested. We aren't technically speaking a clan right now but we are a gaming community that plays a few other games. We offer you tactical game play and we have plenty of experience to teach you what we know. Many of us have been playing since ARMA I and have also played DayZ since it came out. We have plans for a server when the standalone releases. We are a bandit clan so don't expect to be asking if someone is friendly before you cap them. Below I have pasted some information about our community. PM me if you are interested.

btw congrats on your engagement :)

le paste:

Fugitive Gaming is looking for tactically minded players that prefer to work in a group. We play DayZ, ACE, PR, and Wasteland mods for ARMA II. Our community contains players of both casual and competitive nature and we have clan ambitions for ARMA III. We are a friendly community with a teamspeak server and a website: http://www.knightserrant.net

In general:

-Our playerbase is largely 18+

-We play many mods for ARMA II so DayZ may not always be what we are playing

-Many people in our community, being casual, play many games at a time so even if we aren't dedicated to a game we may still play it. Examples being: COH, WoT, War Thunder, WarZ, PS2, Mount and Blade Napoleonic Wars, MineCraft, WoW, and EVE.

-Our player base is primarily in North America

-We are bandits

-mic is required

Thanks but I'm looking for a more solid active clan that plays a lot of Day Z because I'm active playing games between this and HoN

Why don't you join our clan?We are EG(EvilGamers),and we are currently looking for more recruits!

More about our clan: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/118796-evil-gamers-is-recruiting/

Head over there to apply,or come on our ts3 server to hang out with us ,and see if we are what you are looking for.

ts3 ip: evilgamers.teamspeak3.com