Sign in to follow this  
ECV ShadowBullet

Looking for partner

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a decent partner to play DayZ with.

Some small details about me.

My name is Ricardo, 18 years and from the Netherlands.

I am able to speak Dutch and English.

This is my last year of 'School' and will go to college and study Hospitality (Hotel school) in the Netherlands.

Some of my game experiences:

When I was at the age of nine. I started to play Socom I on the PS1 and kept playing on the Playstation untill the age of 14. Then I swapped to PC gaming.

At the moment these are the games I play once in a while:

- DayZ

- Garry's Mod

- League of Legends.

Games I dont play much but I own:

- Battlefield 3

- Minecraft.

If you would like to try out a game with me, either react to this forum post or add me to Skype:

Shadow.bullet

Thank you for reading!

The Zombie World group is recruiting new members, were from the UK and Europe :) We're well established and have our own servers and teamspeak :)

Teamspeak = 188.165.222.39

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-chernarus-1-2-2x-50-slot-whitelist-applications-discussions-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-free-ts/

Cheers!

Edited by -Panda

Hey guys! I play DayZ and looking for a partner. Im 14 years old and very mature and active. Steam-N.rudolph2011 Skype-rudolphtheamazing pst me

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011