Sign in to follow this  
Ot4c0n

[EU] It's still dangerous to go on your own!

:beans:Heyho you lonesome survivors out there in the wilds of Chernarus! :beans:

My name is Ot4c0n and I'm just like many of you out there pretty tired of running through Cherno & Co. on my own.

So I made this thread in hopes of finding some other lonely survivors who wants to group with me and play together!

I'm from germany, 17 years old, and I already played alot of DayZ alone.

I used to play with some friends, but they stoped playing it cause they were really pissed by all these hackers out there (SCREW YOU! >:()

But I think we have to deal with that for now, and I still love to play DayZ.

If you are interested in playing with me (I hope there will be some more people for a litte group) then just contact me on Skype/Steam: derviggi

Or you can just write a little like an application down below this post with some contact info of yours. Should be look like this:

Name (ingame) :

Timezone (GMT +1 prefered) :

Contact Info - Skype/Steam/whatever :

Got a mic to talk :

Daytime your mostly available :

Prefered maps :

Well I hope some of you out there want to give this a chance, and I hope to hear from you!

Hey I'm up for a bit of co-op gaming, only thing is that I sometimes can be shy/introverted around people I'm not used to speaking to but I can also get times where I'll be very social so it all depends on my mood really lol. Hell, I might not even be quiet but since it depends on my mood at the time it could happen so I just thought you should know. Well if you aren't put off me and still want to play with someone then here's my details. :D

Name (ingame) : Knerow

Timezone (GMT +1 prefered) : GMT (UK time)

Contact Info - Skype/Steam/whatever : I'll PM you my Skype name.

Got a mic to talk : Yep

Daytime your mostly available : It can vary, recently I've been on early mornings until early afternoons but I'm hoping within a a few days I can be on from early afternoon until late evening.

Prefered maps : Chernarus

P.S I won't be available to play until tomorrow (27th of Feb.)

Edited by Knerow

No reason to be shy man :)

if you want to play im definetly in ;)