Sign in to follow this  
RAINB0WLAMA

How do you downgrade

How do I downgrade my day z with play with six?

and don't tell me to get day z commander

Get DayZ Commander ... I honestly don't think you can do it with Play With Six ... I never noticed an option when I used it. One of the reasons I switched over to DayZ Commander. Sorry I know you said not to say it ... but it is probably your only option.

The other way might be to remove DayZ completely manually and then only install the DayZ version that you want ... IMHO it is probably to use DayZ Commander for this. Besides you can run both side-by-side. :)

Plus, once you have the mod downloaded with commander, you can switch between versions pretty easily

Plus, once you have the mod downloaded with commander, you can switch between versions pretty easily

You don't even have to redownload them, once you've played for awhile you'll have the past few patches and it literally takes less than 5 seconds to install. And sorry for all 3 of our answers, you might be kinda pissed right now but this is the only way I know of.

Edited by TheBambiAvenger

You don't even have to redownload them, once you've played for awhile you'll have the past few patches and it literally takes less than 5 seconds to install. And sorry for all 3 of our answers, you might be kinda pissed right now but this is the only way I know of.

I am not pissed ... it is a free society. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edit: My bad ... read the comment incorrectly. :) :thumbsup:

Edited by novogeek

commander is much better when it comes to patches, don't know why you wouldn't wanna use it anyway it's pretty good

I am not pissed ... it is a free society. :)

he's sayin he hopes OP isn't pissed from everyone telling him to get commander even though it's superior

Edited by Chris529