marv (DayZ)

a creative idea

Hi all!

I had a silenced sniper rifle with 6 mags, an M4A1(i guess) with 3 mags, a silenced pistol with 9 mags, another great pistol with 18 mags,winchester, THREE tents, night vision, range calculating binoculars, ALL the gadgets, 3 coyote bags, frags, fences, all the best stuff.

So I was just about to move my stuff from north of Novy Sobor(upper middle of the map) to a more safer place up north when suddenly 2 fuckers just came out of nowhere. They probably found my tent too, it was 100m away from me, although they couldn't carry away all the stuff from there (+one shot the other a minute later, I saw it in the chat). And no they could have known I was there, it was all a coincidence.

So I would like to suggest to SUCK YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FATHER'S COCK DEEP YOU RETARDED BASTARDS. WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT IS REAL AND COOL IF YOU HAVE TO RUN 10 FUCKING KILOMETERS TO YOUR FUCKING BODY WITHOUT A GUN AND ANYTHING APPARENTLY TO GET YOUR STUFF BACK? I COULD GET BACK THERE IN TIME IF I WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED FUCKING BLEEEEEEEDIIING THOUGH. THE BEST, THE MOST REALISTIC AND AWESOME MECHANICS OF THE GAME! I DIED 1KM FROM MY PLACE AFTER 1 LONG FUCKING HOUR OF RUNNING. THANKS GUYS FOR THIS GAME. YOU CAN ALL SHOVE IT UP YOUR CZECH ASSES. AND ARMA 2 IS A PIECE OF SHIT ITSELF WITH RIDICULOUS GAMEPLAY AND ANIMATIONS. ARMA 3 WILL BE THE SAME YOU USELESS CUNTS. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN RETARDS AT GAME DEVELOPING. BATTLEFIELD 3, DIABLO 3, THEY ALL COULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MAKING THEM WOULDN'T BE HAZARDOUSLY INCAPABLE OF LIVING.

THANKS FOR READING MY DEAR LETTER GUYS. AND YES, THE CAPS ARE BLOODY NECESSARY! GET YOUR HEADS TOGETHER GUYS, TELL BETHESDA THAT IF YOU WON'T GET PAYED FOR THIS BY THEM MOD YOU STOP THE WHOLE MODDING AND ERASE THE COMMUNITY.

BUT MAKE THIS GAME AT LEAST PLAYABLE FIRST. :shy::shy::shy::heart:

It's made by Bohemia. Also, your spelling and grammar could use some work. Your penmanship is generally atrocious. Not sure what it is you're actually complaining about. You played a mod that is based off a war simulation, set in the apocalyptic zombie world, and you are upset that you died? Really? When your siblings and/or friends (lol jk. I doubt you have friends) beat you in video games, do you throw the controller and cry and tell your mom that little Timmy isn't letting you win? Seriously though, if you get upset when you lose at video games, you should be playing simpler single player games like solitaire or finger painting.

You screwed up, stop being a pansy about it. You're not supposed to get back to your body after you die, you're supposed to start over.

Also, why don't people like this get banned from the forums?

1. I knew I would get banned and I deserved it of course.

2. I didn't want to spend another 1 minute of my life to recheck my awesomeness because I already bothered too much with this all. And my first language is not English.

3. Read a bit more.

4. I won't write more posts like that.

5. I adore guys like "Kleid", alias Mr-I-Correct-Your-Obvious-Mistakes-And-I-Tell-The-Most-General-Things-To-Try-To-Make-You-Miserable guy. Although yeah i wanted to say Bohemia, oh snap, but if I somehow managed to mention Bethesda, they screwed up their game too with the lame gameplay and dragons being yelled in every freakin dialogue 500 times. Seriously those guys have a dragon fetish or what? Although the nerd community wasn't bothered by it.

6. I'm not a noob, otherwise I couldn't have scavenged such gear.

7. You guys forget one thing: A COMPUTER game (in this genre) has to balance between enjoyable gameplay and realism.

The problem is: it is not balanced at all!

For example: You die, you lose your stuff. It is OK, although then the map size is unreasonably gigantic. BUT, eventually the majority of the people play in groups and they don't lose their stuff only if they all die. And playing in groups is much easier. Plus there is the tent system, for which you have to spit blood a thousand times to it get working. And since the average life expectancy is half an hour, think about how much a player has to do the same routines over and over again like some kind of child slaves, in order to have a daily gameplay time of hours.

So here are the mechanics which backstabbs poor gamers (not noobs) who want to build a small "career" in this game. THIS is uncool. Balance it out. And I'm just saying, i bought this game just for DayZ.

p.s.: What is really annoying me is that this mod needs only a directed wrath and would be one of the best games on the market today. Damn, if I were you I'd really bang Bohemia's head against the wall saying them FUND!

Cheers.

Closed. Didn't know the lil bastard made another one of these.

Also, when we ban you, we don't want you to come back. Hence the reason for the ban.