mattarchy

Find and kill or capture the illusive Mr. Chew Kok

*Disclaimer: All currencies accrued from this leader/bounty board are fictitous and can not be used as real money anywhere anytime. You're an idiot if you though otherwise.

DomiStyle, same idea Yes, seen a couple people doing stuff like this on their servers. Its a lot of fun if you can get enough people to play

DomiStyle,

I found the idea first on your site and modified it to work on our server. Imitation is the highest form of flattery you know. If you feel you have been wronged I am sorry but when you have a good idea what do you expect, and yours is one of the best going.

VisibleGhost

DomiStyle,

I found the idea first on your site and modified it to work on our server. Imitation is the highest form of flattery you know. If you feel you have been wronged I am sorry but when you have a good idea what do you expect, and yours is one of the best going.

VisibleGhost

I'm fine with it, just wanted to point it out.

Happy to see that more people do it actually. :)

• Like 1

I'm fine with it, just wanted to point it out.

Happy to see that more people do it actually. :)

Great to hear. If we can spread the word in any way for your server and vice versa that would be great. Even some cross server game play or perks could be cool for players.

What's the stroy with the admin "unsafe zone"?

Exactly how it sounds..... the exact opposite of "safe". Enter at your own risk.

Edited by VisibleGhost