Man vs Wild

Traders and Traitors List

Meant TOW4RS.

Loke should have 15 soon enough. Just posted so they may count when they get 15.

F4CE should be there. Or if he had another name, need to check.

Thou F4CE can be found on tmwdayz.com. I'll ask him to post here once he's online.

Edited by DaveAzoicer

Meant TOW4RS.

Loke should have 15 soon enough. Just posted so they may count when they get 15.

F4CE should be there. Or if he had another name, need to check.

Thou F4CE can be found on tmwdayz.com. I'll ask him to post here once he's online.

Ok just making sure thanks

]SY7[snake -1

The story is....

Firstly, I want to found a M40A3 for Digger4400, a guy called ]SY7[snake said he can trade m40 and looking for my M16A4 ACOG, but he force me go to cherno, then I went there. I ask him "where are u? I arrived." He said "go to fire station 3rd floor I drop M40 at there." I follow his instruction. Move fast to check the 3rd floor, when I saw the floor is emptry. I knew what will happen after a sec. .....2 AS50 shots fly near my body....I was still alive.

Actually, ]ST7[ Snake is working with a sniper, they are a team, I parked my white Offroad next to the firestation. when I arrived. But now I was contact with the enemy and I have no idea where the fires come from...I just know the direction...I ran into a red hut and stand by...

Suddenly, I heard my offroad's engine started. I ran out to the road follow the offroad and keep shooting short burst by using my Mk48...]ST7[ Snake was killed by me, but the sniper is still alive...When I ran back to ]ST7[ Snake to confirm his dead. The sniper shot 2 shot on the vehicle. Blow it up and he still keep shooting 6 rounds more.All misses. I use the destroyed vehicles to be the cover, get away ]ST7[ Snake's M240 and all his ammo.

Finally, Get the hell out of there.

Am I right?

The story happened on US1252 WOLF server.Just 30mins before

Actually, we generally shoot people if we have to...Don't try to do anything stupid

Edited by dennishung

Perhaps, someone could create some kind of list engine, that you would be able to type any players name, and see if they have positive or negative trades.

Perhaps, someone could create some kind of list engine, that you would be able to type any players name, and see if they have positive or negative trades.

That would be extremely helpful, especially if the list gets bigger. Thank you for the suggestion!

]SY7[snake -1

The story is....

Firstly, I want to found a M40A3 for Digger4400, a guy called ]SY7[snake told he can trade m40 and looking for my M16A4 ACOG, but he force me go to cherno, then I went there. I ask him "where are u? I arrived." He said "go to fire station 3rd floor I drop M40 at there." I follow his instruction. Move fast to check the 3rd floor, when I saw the floor is emptry. I knew what will happen after a sec. .....2 AS50 shots fire near my body....I was still alive.

Actually, ]ST7[ Snake is working with a sniper, they are a team, I parked my white Offroad next to the firestation. when I arrived. But now I was contact with the enemy and I have no idea where the fires come from...I just know the direction...I ran into a red hut and stand by...

Suddenly, I heard my offroad's engine started. I ran out to the road follow the offroad and keep shooting short burst by using my Mk48...]ST7[ Snake was killed by me, but the sniper is still alive...When I ran back to ]ST7[ Snake to confirm his dead. The sniper shot 2 shot on the vehicle. Blow it up and he still keep shooting 6 rounds more.All misses. I use the destroyed vehicles to be the cover, get away ]ST7[ Snake's M240 and all his ammo.

Finally, Get the hell out of there.

Am I right?

The story happened on US1252 WOLF server.Just 30mins before

Actually, we generally shoot people if we have to...Don't try to do anything stupid

Thank you for the well written report but I'm afraid I won't put up the -1 only because that is a ingame name not a forum name. Someone can easily switch their name ingame.

Actually, I just want the others be careful when they saw that guys. B)

Whoah then, if that's the case thank you :D

Couldn't find him maybe he has a different forum name?

BigJames89 +1

Thanks again mate.

Thank you to dave aswell, yet another beneficial trade with him.