Dlcoates1

=82nd= Airborne Ultimate PvP|NPC's|Custom Loadout|Full Moon Nights|Weapons Crates|Logistics|Self Bloodbagging|And More!|

Race struggles to keep his eye's open as he drags spaghetti's body through the mud and leans it up against a wall next to Dlcoates outta the heavy downpoor, running back towards the crash their is a flicker of light in a window which attracts his attention, reaching for his side arm Race changes direction and heads towards the house, Sliding in the mud under one of the windows in the house he stops him self and looks through the window and into the room which has been stripped of all it's furniture only a couple sleeping bags lay in the middle of the floor and at the foot of 3 of the sleeping bags is a pack not paying much attention to those packs he starts to crouch back under the window when he notices it at the foot of the 4th sleeping bag gripping his M1911 he charges for the door slamming in to it knocking it off it's hinges, he turns and runs in to the room with the sleeping bags and grabs the medical bag that came from their chopper, turning around with his m1911 pointed at the door way where a man was standing holding a crowbar both stood still waiting for the other to make the first move, as Race starts to squezz the trigger the man is knocked sideways as dlcoates tackles him to the floor sending the crowbar sliding across the floor, as the man yells for his life dlcoates covers his mouth with a hand and puts his finger to his lips telling the man to be quite,soon the sound of a helicopter could be heard, spaghetti stumbles in and leans against one of the walls and slides down letting his legs go limp, as the helicopter passes Dlcoates helps the man up but Race still has his pistol trained on the mans chest not giving him a chance to run off, a few hours pass as the men get aquainted they learn that the man came to Stary Sobor with friends after being told their was a military camp set up and it was one of the only safe places left, he also tells them how he lost some friends along they way from being kiddnapped by bandits or killed from bandits or infected, Spaghetti ask where the others are who own the sleeping bags the man tells him 1 was killed and the other 2 ran off after the bandits showed up a few days ago, the 4 men go to sleep taking turns watching out, as the sun begains to rise the men set out Dlcoates takes point followed by Race than the newest addition to their team ii Technician as Spaghetti brings up the rear while keeping a close eye on their newest team mate, they set off South towards Cherno to regroup with Frank and Fiore, Mr. Pillz was buried in the crash and the men didn't have the energy to waste to dig his body out, the men walk off in to the woods leaving behind Stary Sobor, the weapons crate Spaghetti and Pillz grabbed and away from Mr.Pillz.......

Poor pillz :(

Side note:

Last day of work today! :D

After today, I am going to help the Open DayZ forums out with coding for their servers, as well as working on a DayZ type mobile application/game for windows devices. For those who said it can't be done, prepare to be mind fucked.

• Like 1

Finally done with work. Now to work on my coding. But I will save that for tomorrow... or wednesday.

What? I need some time to relax =P

Weapons Crate Locations

(Basic idea of where the crates are, locations are exact on a zoomed out scale so as not to give away exact locations)

CrateLocations_zps41e443f0.png

Lot's of wars going on for those crates since I put the map up!

Second server up!

198.27.83.228:2392

Map: Origins

what is the starting gear?

what is the starting gear?

For which server?

For which server?

The chernarus one with the Weapon Crates.

The load out is in the main post.

I could not find it. :( but I will just play this server and find out when I hopefully get my laptop this summer.

Hey all. This is a notice to anyone who plays on our servers. We thank you for giving us a chance and being a part of our community as well as the DayZ community. As of May 24th, our chernarus server will be closing down unless we can raise $30 in donations. The server files will be saved, however the database will not. Likewise, our origins server will be closing down on the 1st of June unless we can raise $50 to save that one. In all, we need a total of $80 to keep our whole community up. If your willing to help us out, any help is welcome. If not, we hope to see you shortly in the future on the DayZ standalone, or in other servers. We will be keeping our teamspeak up, so anyone wishing to still join us in the teamspeak is welcome to. Thank you for your time, support, and for all the fun times you guys have allowed us to have. - =82nd=Dlcoates1.