Dlcoates1

=82nd= Airborne Ultimate PvP|NPC's|Custom Loadout|Full Moon Nights|Weapons Crates|Logistics|Self Bloodbagging|And More!|

Server has been updated to the latest beta patch.

Install version 103419 to be able to join.

Could I join the =82nd= Airborne, I have already meet the Admins and asked to join and the said to talk to you. Just tell me the requirments.

Could I join the =82nd= Airborne, I have already meet the Admins and asked to join and the said to talk to you. Just tell me the requirments.

We are a community, so you are free to wear the =82nd= tags, but as I have said in the main post, just because you wear the =82nd= tags, doesn't mean you can base at headquarters.

EDIT: I have been pretty busy with coding for the server lately, as well as dealing with other issues in the community, so I am not sure when I will be able to add you to the squad xml to allow you the use of the tags. I will let you know more when I have the time.

Edited by Dlcoates1

also even tho you may be weraing the 82nd tags you may still be killed from another member of the comunity. The tags do not grant you protection from members wearing the tags who are bandits.

Teamspeak IP was changed due to a DDoS Attack.

New IP is 206.123.95.197:7023

Main post updated.

We now have automated chopper crash sites. They are basically NPC controlled helicopters that fly around and crash and convert into normal crash sites. Also, we have added Sarges AI Framework and have confirmed working NPC's!

Added to main post:

2 More mods have been added and are as follows:

*Animated Chopper Crashes:

This allows for some interesting gameplay. Rather than chopper crash sites normally spawning out of the blue with loot and all, you will see AI controlled helicopters flying around the map that randomly blow up and crash. Once they crash into the ground, the AI controlled heli converts into a normal heli crash site, with loot all around it, as well as a few dead bodies. The best part about this, is that if you shoot them down, before they reach their "Point Of Crash" then where ever they land after being shot down, they will still turn into a normal heli crash site that you can still get loot from.

*Sarges AI Framework:

No one else on the server? Still looking for some PvP action? These AI will spawn in the same manner as zombies! When a player goes anywhere on the map where zeds normally spawn, AI will spawn too. There are 3 classes of AI. Survivers, Bandits, and Soldiers. The AI Soldiers will shoot Zeds, AI Bandits, and Player Bandits. The AI Bandits will shoot zeds, player bandits, and player survivers. The AI Survivers will shoot zeds, and Player Bandits. The best part is, they are lootable!

(TIP: If you kill an AI soldier, and take it's radio, you will be able to hear other AI over the radio when they are close by!)

Radio's have been added to the loadout. This will allow you to know when AI are close because they start talking over the radios.

Man, we sure had a crazy night with those AI. Now I need to go through all my footage I recorded to edit and post on youtube.

Definitely going to be playing this tommorow looking for a partner who will be on from 9 ish (AM) (GMT)

My main gole is to get to NWAF I have not done this yet. Im not new to DayZ just don't like walking.

Will be on TS Connected as: Charlie

Steam: Charliefog

Home to see someone

9AM=2AM PST

(Fuck...)

I am sometimes on during that time, even though I should be sleeping (I live in the west coast of the USA so PST is my main time)

But unfortunately tonight at 2am I will not be on. I work from 11 - 2 tomorrow, so that is why I can't.

EDIT: We usually have about 8 players from the UK on around that time, so maybe you might catch one of them. Be warned, it is a PvP server, so don't trust anyone too much. ;)

Edited by Dlcoates1

UPDATE: We currently have 2 big projects under way.

1: Server Intro - We are currently working on getting in several hours of footage and gameplay of the server. We will be turning all this footage into a video intro for the server.

2: Map/Mod - Yes, that is correct. Several members of the community as well as myself are going to be creating a new map/mod. It will basically feature everything on our server currently, + more on a new map packed with a ton of enterable buildings, several islands aranged in a "GTA 3" style map (Liberty City Look), a huge airport with more than 1 runway (for added aircraft), a carrier (for different types of aircraft) and much much more. Hopefully we can get both of these underway soon, because we just would like to provide a lot more to the community besides a fun place to hang out.

Wow, you've certainly put in a hell of a lot of effort here, hat's off to you sir!

I would love to give this a go if you can accommodate one more!

Wow, you've certainly put in a hell of a lot of effort here, hat's off to you sir!

I would love to give this a go if you can accommodate one more!

We can always accommodate anyone wishing to join!

And thank you for the compliment :D

With the last of their ammo spent, Frank and Fiore made their way to the top of a large factory, barricading themselves on the rooftop. Out of breath and the worst behind them, they began to look for a way to meet back up with the rest of their squad. Soon, their nightmares became a reality when they saw their blackhawk take off.

Not a word was spoken the entire flight back to base, heads hung down with their chins against chest only the pilot kept his head up and eyes open as the tired and battered crew slip in and out of sleep, each time one drifts asleep he is met with horrible visions of Frank and Fiore being ripped apart with bones snapping and flesh being torn from muscle as mutalated faces feast upon their friends. Grass is layed over upon it's self from the wind from the blades of the Blackhawk as the engine is turned off the woods become silent and only the occassional pop from the wood in the fire is heard, dark lifeless eyes stair into flames as minds race to figure out a way to get back their and find out what was the outcome of their friends. Morning takes it's time as the black moonless night slowly becomes morning bringing the camp to life as the men of the 82nd begin to resupply, as Dlcoates checks the Blackhawk he notices that there is only enough fuel to get stary sobor a small town located in the middle of churnarus, after informing the men that they will be flying to Stary Sobor to refuel before setting off to locate Frank and Fiore, Mr.Pillz and Spaghetti go to a tent located in under an old fur tree, removing some of the brush they each grab the end of a wooden crate and load it into the heli, Race returns with 2 extra medical packs which include everthing that is needed in a critical situation, with all the men ready the engine is brought to life as the bird lifts into the morning sky the men can now see what kind of day it will be as the Blackhawk lifts above the tree tops they see a wall of clouds as dark as mud moving in from the coast a quick check of their coms, instruments, and ammo in the m240's on either side, Mr.Pillz begains flying towards Stary Sobor.

Out of breath as his legs want to quit working and every minute becoming more difficult to see as blood runs in to his eye's from a gash on his forehead, he slams in to every door he passes looking for one that is not locked, feeling rain hitting his face and stumbling to jump each fence he falls and rolls in to a dranige ditch feeling the water soak in to his clothes,while looking into the dark gray sky that every now and then flashes with lightning followed by thunder, as he lays their he notices he can not hear the thunder nor hear the rain hitting the water around him he lays their motionless almost lifeless just waiting for death to take hold of his body suck they life right out of him he lays their in wait, waiting...........

Rain begins to beat against the windshild of the Blackhawk as visabilaty gets worse and wind rocks the bird side to side lightning strikes off in the distance knowing the storm will only get worse Mr.Pillz looks for a place to land while he still can, Race's voice comes over the coms informing the others he sees the lights of Stary Sobor a town they do not want to be in but have no other choice since it is the only town with a heli pad that has a gas tank near it, Mr.Pillz starts the decent about 28 meters from the pad spaghetti see a muzzel flash then 2 than 3, with the sights of the M240 pointed in the direction of the flashes, Dlcoates yells in to the coms telling Pillz not to land but curcle around and see what is going on, as they make their first pass the see a group of bandits chasing someone, one of the bandits turns and fires towards the 82nd, passing over them they appear on Race's side with out being told he fires in to the group of bandits as tracers are seen cutting through the rain one of the bandits is spun around as his arm is torn from his body as a few of the bullets find their mark, leveling off race open's up with burst as the group splits and runs for cover while a couple chase after the survivor, Dlcoates scans the buildings and streets after a while sees a black suv hidden under a tarp knowing only certin groups drive that kind of vehicle he informs spaghetti the location of it and after a few seconds the body of the suv is riddled with holes as the engine block is hit a spark is created causing the suv to become one gaint fireball, as the survivor and 2 bandits following him dissaper behind some houses Mr.Pillz fly's over towards the market thinking that is where this survivor is heading to, they pass over the church and race see's the 2 bandits but not the survivor, once clear of the church the m240 is brought back to life as bullets rip in to sides of buildings and tear bushes apart, the shed the 2 bandits jumped behind to hide was torn down as if a bulldozer drove over it, scanning the area no threat is seen, then a loud beep is heard as the fuel runs out the engine sputters as Mr.Pillz fights to keep it steady yelling them to hold on it's about to get crazy the engine dies and the Blackhawk begains to drop to earth slamming in to the a patch of trees that tip it on it's side the blades still spinning dig in to the ground throwing chunks of dirt and grass and metal as the blades break apart, the Blackhawk slam's in to the ground turning over on it's self as it slides down a small hill it comes to a stop after slamming in to a brick house and taking out part of the west wall, which causes the bricks from the top half of the wall to burry half the chopper, sparks shoot out from where the gauges once where as the roof begains to collapse.

A hot sensation hits his face bringing him back to conscience, as his eye's ajust and he fights to see through the blood and rain he still feels his face and body being hit with something hot like the rain has been set on fire, as his vision clears he see's the spinning blades of a chopper as than relizes that hot rain he felt was the casings from a m 240, he fights against every nerve in his body and slowly sits up after getting back to his feet he looks up just in time to see the helicopter learch from one side to the other than as his hearing comes back he hears the last sputter from the engine and watches as the blackhawk looses altatude and is heading straight for a small patch of trees, he stumbles to the side of the church and leans against the corner as he watches it hit the trees than the ground and roll in to a building, standing their as if what he just witnessed was a nightmare, he hears bricks hitting metal and runs not knowing who they where or why he his running in their directing he comes to the wreck and starts digging through the bricks not expecting to find anyone alive but hoping to find supply's or something to help him survive in this new world, as he removes a brick he sees a hand than the arm pretty soon he uncovers the body of one of the men who where in the heli moving the body he notices another and quickly removes that body from the wreckage after the 3rd body is removed he comes across blood dripping from a pile of bricks and quickly moves to a different pile and begains to uncover the rest of the heli. After an hour of digging he finds a crate located in the rear of the heli and next to that he finds 2 bags of medical supply's, grabbing one of the bags he wrestles with the crate with no luck he gives up, hearing a moan behind him he quickly gets to his feet and hobbles off......

Isn't frank the one that usually crashes? Although, I guess you do have to improvise since frank is with charles in cherno...

• Like 1

I cant believe work ends on monday.... Ah well, more game time!

True, he has been "Unable to attend" (double spoiler)

Race struggles to keep his eye's open as he drags spaghetti's body through the mud and leans it up against a wall next to Dlcoates outta the heavy downpoor, running back towards the crash their is a flicker of light in a window which attracts his attention, reaching for his side arm Race changes direction and heads towards the house, Sliding in the mud under one of the windows in the house he stops him self and looks through the window and into the room which has been stripped of all it's furniture only a couple sleeping bags lay in the middle of the floor and at the foot of 3 of the sleeping bags is a pack not paying much attention to those packs he starts to crouch back under the window when he notices it at the foot of the 4th sleeping bag gripping his M1911 he charges for the door slamming in to it knocking it off it's hinges, he turns and runs in to the room with the sleeping bags and grabs the medical bag that came from their chopper, turning around with his m1911 pointed at the door way where a man was standing holding a crowbar both stood still waiting for the other to make the first move, as Race starts to squezz the trigger the man is knocked sideways as dlcoates tackles him to the floor sending the crowbar sliding across the floor, as the man yells for his life dlcoates covers his mouth with a hand and puts his finger to his lips telling the man to be quite,soon the sound of a helicopter could be heard, spaghetti stumbles in and leans against one of the walls and slides down letting his legs go limp, as the helicopter passes Dlcoates helps the man up but Race still has his pistol trained on the mans chest not giving him a chance to run off, a few hours pass as the men get aquainted they learn that the man came to Stary Sobor with friends after being told their was a military camp set up and it was one of the only safe places left, he also tells them how he lost some friends along they way from being kiddnapped by bandits or killed from bandits or infected, Spaghetti ask where the others are who own the sleeping bags the man tells him 1 was killed and the other 2 ran off after the bandits showed up a few days ago, the 4 men go to sleep taking turns watching out, as the sun begains to rise the men set out Dlcoates takes point followed by Race than the newest addition to their team ii Technician as Spaghetti brings up the rear while keeping a close eye on their newest team mate, they set off South towards Cherno to regroup with Frank and Fiore, Mr. Pillz was buried in the crash and the men didn't have the energy to waste to dig his body out, the men walk off in to the woods leaving behind Stary Sobor, the weapons crate Spaghetti and Pillz grabbed and away from Mr.Pillz.......