Dlcoates1

=82nd= Airborne Ultimate PvP|NPC's|Custom Loadout|Full Moon Nights|Weapons Crates|Logistics|Self Bloodbagging|And More!|

Mothe (190.19.73.216:3342) 711c0760ae3012f0b981f825f0c812d4

Complete hacker. Banned.

[2013-03-28 | 21:39:35] Player #9 /All\/of\/DayZ\ (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

[2013-03-28 | 21:39:38] Player #9 /All\/of\/DayZ\ (71.93.196.235:33110) connected

[2013-03-28 | 21:39:40] Player #9 /All\/of\/DayZ\ - GUID: 21ba2e97c551986bbe8fa3e73df9d740 (unverified)

[2013-03-28 | 21:39:40] Verified GUID (21ba2e97c551986bbe8fa3e73df9d740) of player #9 /All\/of\/DayZ\

[2013-03-28 | 21:39:40] Player #9 /All\/of\/DayZ\ (21ba2e97c551986bbe8fa3e73df9d740) has been kicked by BattlEye: Global Ban #21ba2e

Second hacker within 1 hour... this can only mean one thing.... Our server is getting popular! :D

Server will be locked tomorrow for about 1 hour to work on fixing script restrictions for more vehicles, as well as for fixing script restrictions caused by R3F Logistics.

Server will be down from 1 pm to 2 pm PST so I can work on fixing script restrictions

Current status: Ka52 Kestrel has been 100% fixed. It will no longer kick for any weapon fire in either the gunner or pilot seat.

Thought it would take only 1 hour, turns out it will be a bit longer. I am the only one able to connect while the password is on unfortunately, so it means I am the only one able to test and debug.

Script Restrictions have been fixed, now working on adding a bit more vehicles along the coast. Once that is done the server will be unlocked.

Server is now restarting.

When it comes back up, your free to join!

(Side) Ralph: Must be fun playing on a map where you place all the vehicles yourself and know where everything is. no challenge whatsoever.

(Side) Ralph: using your admin power to see where i am. good on ya. enjoy your shitty server.

This is a good example of the rule "No complaining when you die."

While we do place all the vehicles, we don't know exactly where everything is at. When you have over 500 vehicles on a server it's hard to remember what was placed where.

Also, I was lucky enough to spawn next to a helicopter I placed west of komorovo. We have no control over spawns, so we may know where stuff might be, but that doesnt mean we have easy access to get to it. We have just as fair of a chance as everyone else.

As for using admin map to see where people are, I would have to take the time to exit the game, open my browser, head to our hosts panel to open the map, and then look for his exact location. This is not an easy nor a fast thing to do on a laptop, especially while you are flying. Please do not accuse staff of abuse unless you have actual proof.

As for the server being crappy, again, read the rules on the first page. We tracked you using heli radar. Not my fault you don't know how to play. We know where we got killed, we flew back, we followed you. You died, end of story. Please do not complain about how our server is "Shitty" when the only thing shitty about the server is the attitude of a player who cant accept death. Especially on a PvP server. DayZ is not for kids.

Edited by Dlcoates1
  • Like 1

Your mistake with us finding you was your stupidity to loot our bodys and take your time at it... which gave us time to find a vehicle ( which is not hard on our server) than fly to where we died, where we saw you on our radar and bugan to follow you which later was the resualt of your DEATH...

The fog illuminated by the full moon slowly rolls in to the city of Cherno as Dlcoates and Spaghetti leave the factory complex where they landed after a malfuncation with their Mi-24's main rotor, kicking the door outward from the inside they begain to run for the far side of the city every street being crowded with Infected, they have no time to waste and do not bother taking the safer but longer route around the city, with each shell casing ejecting from the breach and falling to the hard pavement more Infected are attracted to the ear shattering noise ofthe DMR's wich they both carry. Making only a minute stop at the market to grab two can's of beans and what ever drink's they can find they pick up the pace jumping over fences and running through open buildings lossing large group of Infected. The lights of Balota air traffic control tower could be seen in the distance as the two members of the 82nd approch the hear the winding up of an engine they quickly find cover as the heli lifts off they see markings on the side which they have seen in the past, the markings of a rival group. Dlcoates DMR barks as he squezzes 4 rounds of consecutivly Spaghetti soon follow's as each round slams in to the out side of the Mi-24, one of the rounds punches through the tail rotor which the pilot turns and flys east towards Cherno, taking a quick look around Dlcoates spots a KA-25 hidden in the brush. As the KA-25 climbs the radar comes to life with a single dot knowing they found their target the hunt begin's.......

The fog illuminated by the full moon slowly rolls in to the city of Cherno as Dlcoates and Spaghetti leave the factory complex where they landed after a malfuncation with their Mi-24's main rotor, kicking the door outward from the inside they begain to run for the far side of the city every street being crowded with Infected, they have no time to waste and do not bother taking the safer but longer route around the city, with each shell casing ejecting from the breach and falling to the hard pavement more Infected are attracted to the ear shattering noise ofthe DMR's wich they both carry. Making only a minute stop at the market to grab two can's of beans and what ever drink's they can find they pick up the pace jumping over fences and running through open buildings lossing large group of Infected. The lights of Balota air traffic control tower could be seen in the distance as the two members of the 82nd approch the hear the winding up of an engine they quickly find cover as the heli lifts off they see markings on the side which they have seen in the past, the markings of a rival group. Dlcoates DMR barks as he squezzes 4 rounds of consecutivly Spaghetti soon follow's as each round slams in to the out side of the Mi-24, one of the rounds punches through the tail rotor which the pilot turns and flys east towards Cherno, taking a quick look around Dlcoates spots a KA-25 hidden in the brush. As the KA-25 climbs the radar comes to life with a single dot knowing they found their target the hunt begin's.......

You mean Ka52 right? o.o

Added to main post:

We are now running a Custom version of Chernarus. This version is complete with a few bases around the map, several weapons caches that include weapons such as the Mk16 and the AS50 AWS and several others. Keep in mind that these things were JUST ADDED to our map, and we still have to fix script restriction and create vehicle restriction kicks from battleye. We may end up whitelisting the server and turning off battleye, but we are still unsure at this point.

Script Restrictions and Create vehicle restrictions fixed.

The anomalies and the laboratory was removed. Dogs have been kept. Added a rearming station to NWAF to reload heli weapons. Planning to make a server intro video soon.

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:01] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Angry, please change your name.

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:11] (Side) AngryJew: why?

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:22] (Side) John Roberts: hurrr, why?

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:23] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Breaks the racist/sexist rule.

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:29] (Side) AngryJew: how is that racist?

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:31] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:52] (Side) John Roberts: dude, really?

[2013-03-31 | 15:10:58] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:10] (Side) AngryJew: are you saying the hebrew people are incapable of being angry?

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:24] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:27] (Side) AngryJew: i find that offensive

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:36] (Side) AngryJew: i am of hebrew descent

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:37] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: I'm saying change your name because it goes against our "Racist/Sexist" rule

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:41] (Side) John Roberts: He's a troll, no use trying to reason

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:51] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:11:56] (Side) AngryJew: how is it rascist?

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:17] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:17] (Side) AngryJew: HappyMuslim

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:27] (Side) AngryJew: also racist i assume?

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:29] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: I don't need to go into details. Change your name, or be kicked/banned.

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:44] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:12:45] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Ok, let me be a little clear

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:01] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Please do not have your name set to anything that includes any kind of race or religion

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:10] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:13] (Side) AngryJew: you dont need go into details because you dont understad why youre doing it

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:28] (Side) John Roberts: That door just broke my leg

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:31] (Side) AngryJew: because you dont have an argument

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:37] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:13:50] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Did you not just see what I said?

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:04] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:10] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Change your name to something that does not include race, religion, or anything sexist. Now.

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:26] (Side) John Roberts: I'd suggest you comply

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:30] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:34] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: Any further arguing on your part will result in a ban

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:38] (Side) AngryJew: yes im asking you why you are presenting an argument if you dont understand it yourself?

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:48] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: 3

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:51] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: 2

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:55] (Side) =82nd=Dlcoates1: 1

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:57] Refreshing players...

[2013-03-31 | 15:14:59] (Side) AngryJew: have fun with no players

[2013-03-31 | 15:15:01] (Side) John Roberts: toodles

[2013-03-31 | 15:15:06] (Side) AngryJew: faggot

When we ask you to do something, please do it, especially when it breaks one of our biggest rules which is No Racism or Sexism.

[2013-03-31 | 15:25:04] (Side) Criminal Joe: through the wall

[2013-03-31 | 15:25:07] (Side) Criminal Joe: wow

[2013-03-31 | 15:25:11] (Side) Criminal Joe: fuck this server

Check both entrances next time... As well as your connection Mr. 850 ping. Dont assume hacks, especially with one of our staff.

Also, don't complain when you get killed. It's a PvP server. Die like a man, or leave quietly. Don't whine like a kid. Kids are not welcome in DayZ.

Date has been set for the event! Read the main post for more info!

Dogs, anomalies, and loading cutscene was removed due to bugs and problems.

Loud ringing followd by a blinding light, his eyes begin to ajust and his hering slowly comes back, he shift's his weight as he uses his hands to hold him up looking around to get a bearring on what has just happened he blacks out again....... jumping on a motor bike he found stashed behind a bus stop, he twist the throttle and takes off soon after little puffs of dust and asfault pop up around the speeding bike it does not take long for him to relize he is being shot at, he looses control of the bike as it slams into a hedge of bushes he dives behind the wrecked bike as the bush is being torn apart form the hail of gun fire.

9000 meters north a call comes in, "Spaghetti is alive and in need of evac" Dlcoates runs to his chopper and takes off, not wanting to waste time he goes alone knowing any second left waiting could be the difference between life and death, 2000 meters to go he radios Spaghetti.

Laying in wait with is trap placed he waits for an unexpecting victim, thinking back about his last kill he hears the bike start up with out hessatating he takes aim and squezees the trigge,r first shot digs deep into the brick building a foot away from his target he quickly squezees off another which chips up part of the road inches in front of the front tire, after his first 2 misses he switches to full auto and begins to empty his magazine in the direction of his Victim, what he does not know is who he is shooting at is not another civilian and is not alone.....

Spaghetti tosses a green smoke granade north of the gas station which sits 38m to his west , as he hears a heli only one name come to mind "Dlcoates" he quickly tosses a frag towargs a group of infected running towards him, the frag goes of killing most the infected he quickly turns his attention to who ever is trying to kill him.

Dlcoates comes in low and fast with both mini guns spitting out thousand's of rounds he lays waste to the group charging Spaghetti on his return pass he hears the faint pop of bullets hitting the cabin of the chopper, the glass in front of him shatters as a bullet comes flying through the glass and hitting his helmet, he quickly lands on the tallest factory building in this forsaken town, tryig to reach Spaghetti over coms he finds out the bullet that came through the glass shattered his radio in his helmet, luckly thats all it did, he grabs his DMR from the gear of the heli and scans the roof tops......

Running for the closest building for cover after seeing the shooter move from him to Dlcoate's Chopper spaghetti knows this is the only chanch he will get, slaming in the the side of a brick building he peaks around the corner, a 5 story building sits 50 meters in front of him the building has a smaller room on top where he expects the shooter to be looking around he see's a ladder that leads up to the roof of the building he slamed in to seconds earlyer, checking around the corner again he sees a head lift from behind the overhang of the roof, Spaghetti pulls up his M4A3 cco and squezees the trigger the bullet is forced through the berral flying through the air it slams in to the sholder of the shooter, turning around spaghetti runs to the ladder and begins to climb.....

Roof top after roof top is clear he continues scanning untill he sees the berral of a rifle pointing right at him, both seem frozen in place but than he sees blood eject it's self from the right sholder and with that he dumps 4 rounds directly in to his chest, his body goes limp and falls to the roof top.

Forry with his finger on the trigger begains to squezee as he see's where the heli landed, he feels a sharp pain rip in to his right sholder and knocks him off balance, this was the last thing he felt before 4 DMR rounds punch right through his chest killing him.

Dlcoates get's back in his heli lands on the building where Forry's body now lays as spaghetti climbs the last foot of ladder and steps on to the roof, after looting Forry's body taking what supplys they need they both climb in to the chopper, the two take off leaving Cherno behind them heading back...Back home.

This is the Story of the rescue of Spaghetti on the night of March 23, 2013 all is true and some parts have been left out for classified reasons.

Ah, I was wondering how badly I had hit you.

Thanks for the complement.

It was definitely your MG that killed me. I was trying to throw a smoke grenade to cover my escape but my character apparently cant do that while laying prone. I had used up all of my 5.56 ammo by that point anyway and I had nothing to lose.

I was a mission to get revenge for you destroying me and my friends fully loaded Hind 10 minutes beforehand, and I respawned quite close to where Spaghetti was radioing for a pickup, so I decided to setup an ambush :)

Did you manage to take off again afterwards?

I was on my way back to have a look but the server rebooted and so I called it a night.

Contacted Mattz about adding Auto Repair stations. Hopefully we can get those added soon!

2 weeks till the event!

I suggest people start practicing their skills and flying in an A-10!