Dlcoates1

=82nd= Airborne Ultimate PvP|NPC's|Custom Loadout|Full Moon Nights|Weapons Crates|Logistics|Self Bloodbagging|And More!|

Added custom loading screen, unfortuntely due to the host having the LA servers down, I can't see if it is working yet.

When do you think the server will be back up?

When do you think the server will be back up?

I am not sure really, it has been going off and on according to the panel. It was up for a good 3 hours at about 2am this morning, but then it went back down. Getting annoying really with all the coding I have been working on to improve the server =.=

Custom loading screen removed due to excessive file size.

It' been getting very weird around camp. The sun high but our attitude is low. Our camp has been found by multiple people. We were attacked while showing 2 new recruits around base. We got the guy but the very reason we have been found more than once is very disturbing. For now the sun is down and hiding behind the oceans blue blanket. We zip the tens and finish building our base. But there is that one thought in my mind still. What will happen after tonight.

(puts book back in the trees)

Yeah, just a friendly reminder, attacking/raiding player bases is not allowed and will get you banned for 1 week.

Base owners/members are allowed to attack you if you get too close to their base, but you may not attack them.

100+ members, 10+ players currently online, and it's a 50 slot server! Base Building, Auto Refueling, Custom Vehicles, Custom loadout, teamspeak 3, forums, lots of fun, come join now!

Yeah, just a friendly reminder, attacking/raiding player bases is not allowed and will get you banned for 1 week.

Base owners/members are allowed to attack you if you get too close to their base, but you may not attack them.

^Reason prevented me and my squad to play here. I don't think there's any point at building a base which wouldn't get raided, that's one of the most exciting things about being a bandit. Oh well.

^Reason prevented me and my squad to play here. I don't think there's any point at building a base which wouldn't get raided, that's one of the most exciting things about being a bandit. Oh well.

Raiding a base when the owner of that base is not on is not fun!

Raiding a base when the owner of that base is not on is not fun!

not fun for the person that owns the base it is for everyone else. one time i find an enemy camp (i took there apache and huey (i wasnt alone) then we proceeded to pick everyone on the server up and took them to this camp that was just full of everying u could ever need. they came back on just as we dropped the last load of people off. it was very funny. anyway they kill the last group we dropped of. so we come back with the apache kill one of em but cant find the other two so we destroy their tents, 1 chopper they had left and both of their boats (did i mention the base was on an island in the middle of no where it would have taken hrs to swim to the mainland). they hunted me down for weeks even across game modes into wasteland, which is where they finally got me a few times. it was pretty funny.

anyway i play on the one of the 82nd i44 insurgency servers, they run a decent server (good admins, good group of people to play with).

Edited by DMC14

Yeah, I noticed a lot of people dont join because of that, and not a lot of pvp goes on if we don't allow it, so I will tell you what. We will now allow base raiding/attacking. There are so many vehicles on our server, so it wont matter if vehicles are stolen, and chopper crashes spawn ever 5 - 25 minutes on our server, so weapons are easy to come by. As of now base raiding/attacking IS ALLOWED!

not fun for the person that owns the base it is for everyone else. one time i find an enemy camp (i took there apache and huey (i wasnt alone) then we proceeded to pick everyone on the server up and took them to this camp that was just full of everying u could ever need. they came back on just as we dropped the last load of people off. it was very funny. anyway they kill the last group we dropped of. so we come back with the apache kill one of em but cant find the other two so we destroy their tents, 1 chopper they had left and both of their boats (did i mention the base was on an island in the middle of no where it would have taken hrs to swim to the mainland). they hunted me down for weeks even across game modes into wasteland, which is where they finally got me a few times. it was pretty funny.

anyway i play on the one of the 82nd i44 insurgency servers, they run a decent server (good admins, good group of people to play with).

That's a different group than us. We are the =82nd= Airborne, they are the 82nd i44.

Although. we still have apache's, A-10's, Vipers, and a lot of other cool vehicles, and we still have a lot of fun here as well. For us, it is all about the sport of the game.

Loud ringing followd by a blinding light, his eyes begin to ajust and his hering slowly comes back, he shift's his weight as he uses his hands to hold him up looking around to get a bearring on what has just happened he blacks out again....... jumping on a motor bike he found stashed behind a bus stop, he twist the throttle and takes off soon after little puffs of dust and asfault pop up around the speeding bike it does not take long for him to relize he is being shot at, he looses control of the bike as it slams into a hedge of bushes he dives behind the wrecked bike as the bush is being torn apart form the hail of gun fire.

9000 meters north a call comes in, "Spaghetti is alive and in need of evac" Dlcoates runs to his chopper and takes off, not wanting to waste time he goes alone knowing any second left waiting could be the difference between life and death, 2000 meters to go he radios Spaghetti.

Laying in wait with is trap placed he waits for an unexpecting victim, thinking back about his last kill he hears the bike start up with out hessatating he takes aim and squezees the trigge,r first shot digs deep into the brick building a foot away from his target he quickly squezees off another which chips up part of the road inches in front of the front tire, after his first 2 misses he switches to full auto and begins to empty his magazine in the direction of his Victim, what he does not know is who he is shooting at is not another civilian and is not alone.....

Spaghetti tosses a green smoke granade north of the gas station which sits 38m to his west , as he hears a heli only one name come to mind "Dlcoates" he quickly tosses a frag towargs a group of infected running towards him, the frag goes of killing most the infected he quickly turns his attention to who ever is trying to kill him.

Dlcoates comes in low and fast with both mini guns spitting out thousand's of rounds he lays waste to the group charging Spaghetti on his return pass he hears the faint pop of bullets hitting the cabin of the chopper, the glass in front of him shatters as a bullet comes flying through the glass and hitting his helmet, he quickly lands on the tallest factory building in this forsaken town, tryig to reach Spaghetti over coms he finds out the bullet that came through the glass shattered his radio in his helmet, luckly thats all it did, he grabs his DMR from the gear of the heli and scans the roof tops......

Running for the closest building for cover after seeing the shooter move from him to Dlcoate's Chopper spaghetti knows this is the only chanch he will get, slaming in the the side of a brick building he peaks around the corner, a 5 story building sits 50 meters in front of him the building has a smaller room on top where he expects the shooter to be looking around he see's a ladder that leads up to the roof of the building he slamed in to seconds earlyer, checking around the corner again he sees a head lift from behind the overhang of the roof, Spaghetti pulls up his M4A3 cco and squezees the trigger the bullet is forced through the berral flying through the air it slams in to the sholder of the shooter, turning around spaghetti runs to the ladder and begins to climb.....

Roof top after roof top is clear he continues scanning untill he sees the berral of a rifle pointing right at him, both seem frozen in place but than he sees blood eject it's self from the right sholder and with that he dumps 4 rounds directly in to his chest, his body goes limp and falls to the roof top.

Forry with his finger on the trigger begains to squezee as he see's where the heli landed, he feels a sharp pain rip in to his right sholder and knocks him off balance, this was the last thing he felt before 4 DMR rounds punch right through his chest killing him.

Dlcoates get's back in his heli lands on the building where Forry's body now lays as spaghetti climbs the last foot of ladder and steps on to the roof, after looting Forry's body taking what supplys they need they both climb in to the chopper, the two take off leaving Cherno behind them heading back...Back home.

This is the Story of the rescue of Spaghetti on the night of March 23, 2013 all is true and some parts have been left out for classified reasons.

Edited by Spaghetti_82nd

Loud ringing followd by a blinding light, his eyes begin to ajust and his hering slowly comes back, he shift's his weight as he uses his hands to hold him up looking around to get a bearring on what has just happened he blacks out again....... jumping on a motor bike he found stashed behind a bus stop, he twist the throttle and takes off soon after little puffs of dust and asfault pop up around the speeding bike it does not take long for him to relize he is being shot at, he looses control of the bike as it slams into a hedge of bushes he dives behind the wrecked bike as the bush is being torn apart form the hail of gun fire.

9000 meters north a call comes in, "Spaghetti is alive and in need of evac" Dlcoates runs to his chopper and takes off, not wanting to waste time he goes alone knowing any second left waiting could be the difference between life and death, 2000 meters to go he radios Spaghetti.

Laying in wait with is trap placed he waits for an unexpecting victim, thinking back about his last kill he hears the bike start up with out hessatating he takes aim and squezees the trigge,r first shot digs deep into the brick building a foot away from his target he quickly squezees off another which chips up part of the road inches in front of the front tire, after his first 2 misses he switches to full auto and begins to empty his magazine in the direction of his Victim, what he does not know is who he is shooting at is not another civilian and is not alone.....

Spaghetti tosses a green smoke granade north of the gas station which sits 38m to his west , as he hears a heli only one name come to mind "Dlcoates" he quickly tosses a frag towargs a group of infected running towards him, the frag goes of killing most the infected he quickly turns his attention to who ever is trying to kill him.

Dlcoates comes in low and fast with both mini guns spitting out thousand's of rounds he lays waste to the group charging Spaghetti on his return pass he hears the faint pop of bullets hitting the cabin of the chopper, the glass in front of him shatters as a bullet comes flying through the glass and hitting his helmet, he quickly lands on the tallest factory building in this forsaken town, tryig to reach Spaghetti over coms he finds out the bullet that came through the glass shattered his radio in his helmet, luckly thats all it did, he grabs his DMR from the gear of the heli and scans the roof tops......

Running for the closest building for cover after seeing the shooter move from him to Dlcoate's Chopper spaghetti knows this is the only chanch he will get, slaming in the the side of a brick building he peaks around the corner, a 5 story building sits 50 meters in front of him the building has a smaller room on top where he expects the shooter to be looking around he see's a ladder that leads up to the roof of the building he slamed in to seconds earlyer, checking around the corner again he sees a head lift from behind the overhang of the roof, Spaghetti pulls up his M4A3 cco and squezees the trigger the bullet is forced through the berral flying through the air it slams in to the sholder of the shooter, turning around spaghetti runs to the ladder and begins to climb.....

Roof top after roof top is clear he continues scanning untill he sees the berral of a rifle pointing right at him, both seem frozen in place but than he sees blood eject it's self from the right sholder and with that he dumps 4 rounds directly in to his chest, his body goes limp and falls to the roof top.

Forry with his finger on the trigger begains to squezee as he see's where the heli landed, he feels a sharp pain rip in to his right sholder and knocks him off balance, this was the last thing he felt before 4 DMR rounds punch right through his chest killing him.

Dlcoates get's back in his heli lands on the building where Forry's body now lays as spaghetti climbs the last foot of ladder and steps on to the roof, after looting Forry's body taking what supplys they need they both climb in to the chopper, the two take off leaving Cherno behind them heading back...Back home.

This is the Story of the rescue of Spaghetti on the night of March 23, 2013 all is true and some parts have been left out for classified reasons.

Actually, it was a spray of MK mod that I used to kill him, my DMR was out of rounds =P I just used the DMR to locate him, let off a couple rounds of my MK to make him duck behind the wall for cover, than I switched to rangefinders to get the distance on him, then adjusted my MK mod to get a better shot before unloading 60 rounds directly at him. If he stayed behind the wall, he probably would have lived through my spray, but instead he decided to climb up. He did get a lucky 2 shots directly into my chest though while I was flying, and he took out my instruments as well. He was a pretty good shot that Forry, I will give him that.

Edited by Dlcoates1

Actually, it was a spray of MK mod that I used to kill him, my DMR was out of rounds =P I just used the DMR to locate him, let off a couple rounds of my MK to make him duck behind the wall for cover, than I switched to rangefinders to get the distance on him, then adjusted my MK mod to get a better shot before unloading 60 rounds directly at him. If he stayed behind the wall, he probably would have lived through my spray, but instead he decided to climb up. He did get a lucky 2 shots directly into my chest though while I was flying, and he took out my instruments as well. He was a pretty good shot that Forry, I will give him that.

Ah, I was wondering how badly I had hit you.

Thanks for the complement.

It was definitely your MG that killed me. I was trying to throw a smoke grenade to cover my escape but my character apparently cant do that while laying prone. I had used up all of my 5.56 ammo by that point anyway and I had nothing to lose.

I was a mission to get revenge for you destroying me and my friends fully loaded Hind 10 minutes beforehand, and I respawned quite close to where Spaghetti was radioing for a pickup, so I decided to setup an ambush :)

Did you manage to take off again afterwards?

I was on my way back to have a look but the server rebooted and so I called it a night.

• Like 1

Ah, I was wondering how badly I had hit you.

Thanks for the complement.

It was definitely your MG that killed me. I was trying to throw a smoke grenade to cover my escape but my character apparently cant do that while laying prone. I had used up all of my 5.56 ammo by that point anyway and I had nothing to lose.

I was a mission to get revenge for you destroying me and my friends fully loaded Hind 10 minutes beforehand, and I respawned quite close to where Spaghetti was radioing for a pickup, so I decided to setup an ambush :)

Did you manage to take off again afterwards?

I was on my way back to have a look but the server rebooted and so I called it a night.

You did about 1000 blood damage, nothing too major considering at the distance I was getting hit at, your rounds were losing power. You actually had about 3 stanag mags left when I killed you, as well as an AK Kobra with 2 mags in your pack. But, yeah, my instruments were screwed and my engine went yellow. A few more rounnds and you would have had me. As for shooting your hind, thats all I do really. I am anti air for my squad, as well as the main pilot. I don't shoot to kill unless I am on the ground. If I am in the air, I shoot to disable and/or wound.

Great Server, admin Dlcoates1 was very active and also fun to play along side whilst I roamed the wasteland with him.

Great Server, admin Dlcoates1 was very active and also fun to play along side whilst I roamed the wasteland with him.

Thanks man :D

Unfortunately, I won't be as active from tuesday through saturday. I am going to be working, as well as house sitting for my boss because she is going out of town, and she needs someone to take care of her dogs, horses, and other animals while shes gone. So, I will be going through promotions tonight, and working things out for while I am gone.

Ok, we went through promotions. Spaghetti has been promoted from mod to Head admin. Mr. Fiore has been promoted to moderator.

If you guys have any problems, you can contact them in game. Don't forget, we also have a teamspeak up 24/7 which you can also use to get ahold of our staff if you ever need them as well.

Base building kit has been updated to make it worth while!

$2.50 (Base Builder Kit): For 2 dollars and 50 cents, you will get 1 Ural filled with 4 tents, 24 grenades, 24 sandbag kits, 24 tank trap kits, 24 wire fencing kits, 24 wood piles, and 24 scrap metal. Alongside this, you will receive a permanent toolbox and entrenching tool. You can find the supplies yourself, but if you would like them right away, then this is for you.

So who told you their wasn't an 82nd airborne division? Read that in a earlier post. Not that i care or anything, just thought you should know their is in fact an 82nd Airborne Division still in Fort Bragg. They have participated in pretty much every conflict since world war 2. Believe me i see the patch on a daily basis. also the 101st are still around too, their in Fort Campbell I believe.

http://en.wikipedia....rborne_Division

Edited by lordofgore666

So who told you their wasn't an 82nd airborne division? Read that in a earlier post. Not that i care or anything, just thought you should know their is in fact an 82nd Airborne Division still in Fort Bragg. They have participated in pretty much every conflict since world war 2. Believe me i see the patch on a daily basis. also the 101st are still around too, their in Fort Campbell I believe.

http://en.wikipedia....rborne_Division

Please note that I never said there wasn't an 82nd, I said that they are not the ORIGINAL 82nd. The original 82nd was a paratrooper battalion during WWII.

The 82nd Airborne Division consists of several Battalions, some of which are still paratrooper battalions. They perform jumps on a regular basis. Many units that are still around today started out as a smaller unit. So even if they only started out as a platoon, it would still be considered the original unit. They would still recognize their units history and accomplishments. The only difference to the 82nd airborne Battalion and division is the fact that they expanded over the years.

The 82nd Airborne Division consists of several Battalions, some of which are still paratrooper battalions. They perform jumps on a regular basis. Many units that are still around today started out as a smaller unit. So even if they only started out as a platoon, it would still be considered the original unit. They would still recognize their units history and accomplishments. The only difference to the 82nd airborne Battalion and division is the fact that they expanded over the years.

I already know this, and it is exactly what I have been saying and meaning by that the 82nd around today is not the "Original" 82nd.

Also, turns out I won't be out of town till sunday, so I will be on the server as usual to game/administrate.

Script Restriction #117 and #118 are now fixed. This error was caused by clicking reload weapon in certain helicopters. You no longer need to worry about getting kicked for that.

Create Vehicle Restriction #17 is now fixed. This was caused by attempting to fire Air to Ground missiles otherwise known as AGM's on the A-10 and other vehicles equiped with agm's as well. This was also caused by firing the missiles while in the gunner of the Mi-24 Hind.

Fixed script restriction #85 caused by firing the guns on the Vodnik, as well as script restriction #21 which was caused by pressing R or switching fire modes on the vodnik.

R3F Logistics has been added!

Edit: Most script restrictions have been fixed, currently working on the next few.

Edited by Dlcoates1