Dlcoates1

=82nd= Airborne Ultimate PvP|NPC's|Custom Loadout|Full Moon Nights|Weapons Crates|Logistics|Self Bloodbagging|And More!|

Hey all. This is a notice to anyone who plays on our servers. We thank you for giving us a chance and being a part of our community as well as the DayZ community. As of May 24th, our chernarus server will be closing down unless we can raise $30 in donations. The server files will be saved, however the database will not. Likewise, our origins server will be closing down on the 1st of June unless we can raise $50 to save that one. In all, we need a total of $80 to keep our whole community up. If your willing to help us out, any help is welcome. If not, we hope to see you shortly in the future on the DayZ standalone, or in other servers. We will be keeping our teamspeak up, so anyone wishing to still join us in the teamspeak is welcome to. Thank you for your time, support, and for all the fun times you guys have allowed us to have. =82nd=Dlcoates1.

Origins IP: 198.27.83.228:2392

Facebook Group Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/82ndADDayZ/

82ndpage1_zpsd9ae6485.png

Custom base building has been removed. Please ignore the portion about that.

82ndpage2_zps52e7d695.png

82ndpage3_zps8056ab90.png

82ndpage4_zpsccd96a89.png

2 More mods have been added and are as follows:

*Animated Chopper Crashes:

This allows for some interesting gameplay. Rather than chopper crash sites normally spawning out of the blue with loot and all, you will see AI controlled helicopters flying around the map that randomly blow up and crash. Once they crash into the ground, the AI controlled heli converts into a normal heli crash site, with loot all around it, as well as a few dead bodies. The best part about this, is that if you shoot them down, before they reach their "Point Of Crash" then where ever they land after being shot down, they will still turn into a normal heli crash site that you can still get loot from.

*Sarges AI Framework:

No one else on the server? Still looking for some PvP action? These AI will spawn in the same manner as zombies! When a player goes anywhere on the map where zeds normally spawn, AI will spawn too. There are 3 classes of AI. Survivers, Bandits, and Soldiers. The AI Soldiers will shoot Zeds, AI Bandits, and Player Bandits. The AI Bandits will shoot zeds, player bandits, and player survivers. The AI Survivers will shoot zeds, and Player Bandits. The best part is, they are lootable!

(TIP: If you kill an AI soldier, and take it's radio, you will be able to hear other AI over the radio when they are close by!)

Weapons Crate Locations

(Basic idea of where the crates are, locations are exact on a zoomed out scale so as not to give away exact locations)

CrateLocations_zps41e443f0.png

Edited by Dlcoates1
  • Like 1

Update:

-Map has been changed to chernarus (default with no mod)

-Extra vehicles have been added

-Loadout has been slightly changed

Due to the fact that we host with DayZ.ST, and the options for care packages as well as chopper crashes enable options do not show for chernarus, I am not sure if there will still be any, unless they spawn in naturally even without the option for them to.

Update:

-Added more vehicles along the coast

-Freeway now looks like an abandoned freeway and is packed with tons and tons of cars, trucks, SUV,s Urals, and more

-Added more helicopters throughout the map

Edited by Dlcoates1

Total of 5 players joined so far, just waiting for more ^_^

Update: Inventory has been made more "Military Like" for added PvP fun.

Edits are as follows:

-Backpack downgraded from Coyote to ACU Assault Pack

-Players only spawn with 5 Stanag SD mags instead of the previous 6

-Players no longer spawn with Anti-Biotics

-Players now spawn with Soldier Uniforms

-Players no longer spawn with a tent

-Players now spawn with 2 grenades and 2 smoke (one red, one green)

Side Edit:

-Reverse Day/Night cycle has been turned off. Server time is now GMT-8 otherwise known as PST (Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco)

Edited by Dlcoates1

Need opinions on how to make our server a little better. Any ideas? Maybe a change of the map or gear?

Update:

Server is always day now, so the flashlight and nvg's have been removed.

Some tools have been removed as well.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how to add multiple admins to a DayZ.ST server?

Currently there is only one admin login, and while it is in use, another admin can not use it.

Is it possible to add more admin passwords or even sub user logins for more admins?

I have confirmed that heli crashes are in here, even though the host doesn't give an option to enable them. Now, if only I could find out how to increase them :/

Also, our host has not updated to 1.7.6.1, so we still have all the food items and everything that were added in by JoeysLucky22.

Edited by Dlcoates1

Host has updated all their servers to 1.7.6.1

Make sure you update your clients before joining.

Edit: Latest beta patch is needed as well.

Edited by Dlcoates1

Loadout was changed again. Too lazy to update the OP right now, and I'm tired and just laying in bed watching random stuff on youtube as well. I will update it when I get the chance.

Main post has been updated with the newest loadout information.

When I find out how, I will be adding Refuel/Repair stations, as well as custom base building and auto refuel. Until then, we don't have those things on this server.

So, my question is for anyone that reads this, does anyone know how to add those things? Our server is hosted by DayZ.ST, so should I contact them to find out how?

Newest beta patch 102591 will be needed to play on the server now.

Restart time updated to every 12 hours to increase heli crash spawns.

Anyone know how to add repair refuel stations or auto refuel?

Also, would like to know how to add custom base building.

I really do hope that you are in 82nd airborne division, because if you are in the army then you know that army regulations state that you can not have anything like this which include games to be affeiliated with the us army in any way, bcause this game reflects nothing to do with the us army, and the 82nd airborne division, so you either have specific authority to do so by your chain of command or this server name has to be changed, as you know it is punishable under UCMJ action

I really do hope that you are in 82nd airborne division, because if you are in the army then you know that army regulations state that you can not have anything like this which include games to be affeiliated with the us army in any way, bcause this game reflects nothing to do with the us army, and the 82nd airborne division, so you either have specific authority to do so by your chain of command or this server name has to be changed, as you know it is punishable under UCMJ action

Highly incorrect, and no, I am not in the actual 82nd Airborne division either.

The actual 82nd Airborne division does not use the ='s in their tags, nor are they still around. The 82nd Airborne was around during the 2nd world war, and thereby I am allowed to have a squad or division named after them with an altered name. For example, the Razgriz, 101st, 102nd, and several other divisions that no longer exist in any branch of the military are found in video games often because they are no longer an active section of the military and they fall under the public commons act.

On a side note, we have a squad.xml file up and running now!

http://82ndadsquad.webs.com/squad.xml

Edited by Dlcoates1

According to our host, our IP will be changed to 192.31.185.223:3425 because they are switching our location from Utah to Los Angelas.

When the IP is changed, I will update the main post.

The server now has a total of 300+ vehicles!

On a side note, over 100 players have joined the server so far! Why haven't you!?