Sign in to follow this  
Aruvyel (DayZ)

New server - DayZ LU12 *Team Reapers*

Hey guys,

We finally did it, our server is free to join for all DayZ gamers. You can see all details directly from our website: www.teamreapers.org

Server Informations:

Server Name: "DayZ - LU12 (1.7.x/xxxxx) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:OFF) dayzmod.com - teamreapers.org "

Slots: 50

Difficulty: Regular

Modifications: 3DP:ON, CH:OFF

Version: 1.7.x (Latest Beta patch)

Time Zone: GMT.

Teamspeak 3: view our website for more informations.

Rules: Typical DayZ rules apply

Max Ping: 150ms

We actually running a 150ms restriction to ensure the best performance for EU gamers. We have a powerfull dedicated server that can allow player a better framerate and pleasure in-game.

Visit http://www.teamreapers.org/?page_id=297 to know exactly how to join the server and find all informations! I made a pretty tutorial for people who have troubles to patch correctly and join the game. You can also find our rules on this page related to kick/ban reasons on our server.

You can contact us anytime by our QuakeNet IRC available directly on our website, LiveChat menu.

We actually have 2 administrators from Reapers Team who manage the server (JoiNto and Aruvyel). We ensure the best services possible for our gamers.

Banned Users:

Administrator (abusive player name)

Hitler (abusive player name)

Admin (abusive player name)

Hitler (voensthal) (abusive player name)

-E3-Pecheurman (abusive language)

Proto (abusive language)

Raptor (abusive language)

Our banned users list is available here: http://www.teamreapers.org/?page_id=517

See ya in-game!

Aruvyel

Our players play with around 30-80fps (depending of their hardware). I have a poor hardware, my graphic card is outdated and i run 35-40fps on our server.

Maybe you should check your drivers and maybe try again :)

Aruvyel