Jeffaira (DayZ)

Any groups want to take on a new player?

Hi all, to start with I'm new to the game and have been playing for a week now. I'm also new to PC gaming but I'm catching on with the K/M thing.

I'm 24 years old from the UK, I can play most nights.

I have a Headset and Skype, I will download Teamspeak too.

​I have 5 player kills (Self defense). Basically players thought I was an easy target, they thought wrong lol

So if anyone is up for training me and letting me join their group, leave a comment below.

Thanks B)

Edited by Jeffaira
  • Like 2

Hi all, to start with I'm new to the game and have been playing for a week now. I'm also new to PC gaming but I'm catching on with the K/M thing.

I'm 24 years old from the UK, I can play most nights.

I have a Headset and Skype, I will download Teamspeak too.

​I have 5 player kills (Self defense). Basically players thought I was an easy target, they thought wrong lol

So if anyone is up for training me and letting me join their group, leave a comment below.

Thanks B)

Hi mate, you're welcome to check us out @ The BSB Network. (http//:www.bsbnetwork.com). We're an open social community for fair and mature gamers with our own Survival Taviana server that's well suited to PvE (survival) players, and our own Teamspeak server. We're UK based and all our members speak English.

We've been playing and supporting Day Z since launch and have our own internal clan (split into two factions, BSB Ravens and BSB Scorpions) as well as hosting several smaller groups and clans within our community. Our Taviana server is Whitelisted and protected against hackers and has loads of vehicles (300+) , loads of new buildings and interesting cities and most points of interest are less than 1K between each other. Our server is very much suited to new players and our members are friendly and helpful and are more than willing to have you tag along, as well as giving you tips and help along the way.

We run weekly events for our factions and community on the server too. Anyway more details can be found on our recruitment thread;

http://dayzmod.com/f...gamers-est2002/

Server details

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Box

Hey Jeff add me on skype @ GrizzKhalifa we have a server I think you would be interested in

Hello!

I'd like to welcome you to The Zombie World group, we're a well established community which has been operational for roughly 9 months. We have our own dedicated server, multiple DayZ servers, and a teamspeak.

We're primarily from the UK and Europe, but have members from USA and Canada.

If you're interested pop on TS and say hi :)

Teamspeak = 188.165.222.39

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/98174-uk10-zombieworldeu-chernarus-1-2-2x-50-slot-whitelist-applications-discussions-hacker-free-looking-for-new-players-free-ts/

Cheers!

Edited by -Panda

Hey there buddy, perhaps we've got what you're looking for? Our 'recruitment' thread with our sales pitch is here, but I'll give you the quick version here.

We're not a clan, and we don't take ourselves seriously. We're just a bunch of folks who like to play DayZ with others of a similar mindset. We're mostly aged in our 20s (20-28 is the current age range) and based in the UK/EU with the exception of our one US guy. There's no tryout, no obligation, and screwing up isn't just tolerated, it's pretty much expected. :P

If you're interested, give me a shout and we can have a chat! :)

@Jeffaira I see you have recieved plenty of invitations. If you haven't found one that suits you yet maybe ours will. We are a group of laid back mature players. We range from vets to new players. We have trained about five new players in the two weeks that our clan has existed. We now have 10+ quality members that play. We chose the name Beast after deciding that each of our members should be codenamed after an animal, That being our theme. We use a lot of military tactics and have a pretty objective viewpoint on how we play the game. If you aren't in our voice communication network you aren't our team. We have a good time pretty much everynight but most of us lead normal lives and expect you to do the same meaning you aren;t going to lose anything when you gotta go for two days or gotta go take out the family. We like to mix it up and play different mods and maps. We are a group of friends that have all metup around this game. If interested in more information checkout the link in my signature it is our website with simple information and instructions on how to get connected with us. The process if very simple and clean cut. "K.I.S.S." -Thanks [bEAST]Wolverine

Thanks for all the replies guys!

What I'm really looking for is just a group of people to kill Zed's and destroy bandits lol. Hopefully will play with y'all soon

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies guys!

What I'm really looking for is just a group of people to kill Zed's and destroy bandits lol. Hopefully will play with y'all soon

You sound like your going to the Hero route. I started out that way now i realize if you want to have the most fun to just work on surviving make friends on the forums and go into servers and survive with them. My group is just me and some friends i made through my experiences we get on and when we have the extra ammo we shoot all the zeds good practice. we play other mods for arma and such for the practice as well. Keep me posted on how your adventures go man i hope you take my advice! Also watch Frankie on youtube a bit he shows how a player can have good sportsmanship and still survive well in dayz. Adios have a great time!

If you are looking for a group of friendly guys to to either join or to just hang around with? If so then TMW is the place for you. We are a "Hero" Organization that go around healing people that need our help. We are always looking for new members. Our website is TMWdayz.com and our Team Speak is ts,dayzmedics.com. I hope to see you there. :)